A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]

"Hey. Have you girls thought it odd?" Nejire said as she and Tsuyu and Ochako decided to hang out for the day to relax and unwind from saving Eri. "What's odd?" Tsuyu asked as she and Ochako are lost at their senpai's question. "Why doesn't Ryuko have a boyfriend yet?" Nejire said innocently as they 'hmmed' at the thought.

"Ryuko having a boyfriend. I'm surprised she doesn't have one. I mean, she's kind and loves kids. So why is she single." Ochako said as she listed some good qualities of her mentor. "I think we'd better leave it be. It's not any of our business of what goes in her social life, kerro." Tsuyu said trying to be the voice of reason.

A slam sound was heard by the two of them as they looked at the pouting face of their senpai. "No! A woman like her needs some romance in her life! She's in her mid 20's and should have some romance already." Nejire said as she fumed and pouted, tapping the table with both of her hands in a cute manner.

"Senpai I think you shoul-" "By when will she have children? Later on in her years as her youth depeats?" Nejire inturupted as Ochako's eyes widened and she peaked interest in her senpai's words. "Ochako, don't listen to he-" "I wanna become an auntie to little Ryuko babies." "So that's your plan."

Tsuyu sighed as why she had such an innocent and childish senpai to look up to, and after. "Ochako please talk some sense to her." Tsuyu said as she turned to her side to see her eyes shining along with Nejire. "Your thinking about babies Ryuko-san might have and how cute they may look aren't you." She said bluntly.

"Tiny baby hands." "Soft pudgy cheeks." "Cute faces." Nejire and Ochako listed off the cuteness of possible babies as they both stood up and clasped each others hands. "Operation: 'Ryu-Chans Romance' is underway!" Both said as they paied for their drinks and began heading back to UA to plan this out.

"*Sigh*, Better warn Ryuko-san about this." Tsuyu said as she pulled out her phone and dialed her number. Hearing it ringing for a few seconds as a 'click' was heard. "Ah, Ryuko-san. No nothing is wrong. Well, for now that is. Nejire and Ochako are trying to plan a date for you." Tsuyu said as stuttering and panicing could be heard from the other line.

"Calm down. But be prepared just in case. I really don't know what they're planning, but I wish you luck as I'll try to stop them." Tsuyu said as she ended the call. She paied the waiter for her drink and left a tip and went to UA. "Better hurry before they plan on names for a kid." Tsuyu said to herself as she decided to quicken the pace.

Meanwhile, we can see a woman in her mid-twenties as she sighed at a park bench. A phone in her hands and a faint blush on her cheeks. "I've never even dated a guy before..." She said in a depressed tone as she got off from her seat and looked up to the sky. This was Ryuko Tatsuma, better known as the hero, Ryukyu.

Now, she faces the most problematic scenario she's ever faced before, dating. "What do I do? What do people do on dates anyways?" She mumbled to herself as she walked around the empty park. Thoughts clouded in what to do and what should she do in a date. Failing to notice someone jogging by.

"Ryukyu?" The jogger asked as she snapped from her thoughts and looked at him. "Oh, Midoriya. Please call me Ryuko when in public. Thankfully this place is empty." She said as he scratched the back of his head in slight embaressment. "A-Alright. But what are you mumbling about? I-If that's not a bother for you." He said as she sighed.

"Well, the girls, namely Uraraka and Nejire decided to plan me a date with someone." She started as Midoriya nodded in understanding. "But the thing is, I don't know what to do on a date." She said as Izuku showed a bit of shock. "R-Really? W-Well taking into being a hero, I doubt that you'd have much free time to experience these sorts of things right?" He said as he attepted to understand her situation.