4

He kissed up.

"You didn't buy anything when you went out today, are you angry with me?"

Rong Zhen is always like this, the topic jumps quickly, and Jiang Jili has to pay attention to his movements and every word he says when his nerves are highly tense.

"No, I'm not angry with Mr. I bought something, I bought those blocks."

Rong Zhen said softly "Oh": "Don't be angry, Lili also likes the way that day, why don't I get the prince and Castro to watch from the sidelines, what do you think? Hmm?"

Rong Zhen doesn't like that Cathrow, it's just a picked up dog, he's not interested in naming it, so this Cathrow can only be called Cathrow.

"Don't..." Jiang Jili begged in a low voice, "Sir, I'm afraid of dogs."

"I know."

Rong Zhen kissed him on the side of his face, with a harsh tone: "I just like to see you scared."

"Then are you afraid of me?"

Jiang Jili was almost crying, but he didn't speak.

"Jiang Jili." Rong Zhen clasped his slender neck with his right hand, and tightened it several times. Seeing his face flushed, he let go gently, and his voice laughed: "I'll ask you again, you are afraid of me ?"

"Scared." Jiang Jili finally burst into tears.

And this cry seemed to make Rong Zhen very happy, he leaned back against the bed and wiped his tears: "Then are you afraid of me or miss me?"

Jiang Jili almost collapsed when he asked him. Talking with someone like Rong Zhen is like walking on thin ice. He is afraid of saying a wrong sentence. Everyone knows what will happen if he makes Rong Zhen unhappy. Every word has to be considered again and again, but it seems that Rong Zhen is just teasing him over and over again.

No matter what he answered, the people in front of him had a way to embarrass him.

Rong Zhen really likes the feeling of controlling other people's life and death. A vase that is completely attached to him shows such a fragile and unbearable side in front of him, which makes him very excited.

"Why are you crying like this? My eyes are swollen from crying and I can't go back to see the old lady tomorrow. Be good, don't cry."

If Rong Zhen wanted to see him cry, he had to cry, but now that Rong Zhen didn't want to watch it, he had to take it away immediately, and Rong Zhen would be annoyed if it was any longer.

After he quickly sorted out his emotions, Rong Zhen was in a better mood, hugging his waist affectionately, and building a building block with great interest.

"I heard from Cheng Yan that you picked a gift for me?"

"Yes, I'll ask Uncle Cheng to bring it over now."

Rong Zhen wrapped his hands tightly around him: "No, I'll watch it tonight." After building a few more blocks, there was a knock on the door, and Lin Qi said outside the door: "Sir, madam, dinner is ready."

Rong Zhen dropped those small parts, got up and opened the door, Jiang Jili who was let go hurriedly buttoned his collar button behind him, he heard Rong Zhen and Lin Qi say, "Go and clean up the room."

This means that Rong Zhen will sleep here tonight.

He bowed his head and walked out.

The man raised his long legs slightly, and there was the sound of slow footsteps on the luxurious mahogany carved stairs. A servant was carrying things to the second floor, probably to clean his room, and he bowed slightly: "Sir."