62

Jiang Jili didn't go back to the master bedroom for a whole week.

During the period, Rong Zhenming coaxed him countless times in secret, Jiang Jili did not resist, Rong Zhen asked people to bring back many rare varieties of ornamental flowers, he really liked it, and would hug the man's arm and kiss him lightly on the side of the face , Say "Thank you sir".

But every time Rong Zhen looked at him and asked "Can you come back", Jiang Jili shook his head, and would not let go of the man's hand, just said gently with a smile: "Not good. "

Rong Zhen thought that he couldn't sleep or eat at all. He didn't go back to the master bedroom at all on the first night. He smoked in the attic all night. When it was just dawn, he went to the kitchen, and he barely made it according to the memory of the young man making breakfast that day. I ordered a decent meal, but the young man got up late, and the breakfast was so cold that it all went into the trash can.

Rong Zhen had a taste in his heart, and the anxiety that was already full of him became more and more difficult to control.

He buried it on the young man's neck and said, "Baby, come back, I won't touch you, I will obey you."

Jiang Jili hugged him, placing his hands gently on his broad back.

"It's not what you think, sir, I just accompany you early."

The young man has a soft temper, as if he would never get angry, and he always refuses people with a gentle smile. Rong Zhen loves his appearance very much, and at the same time, there is nothing he can do about it. No matter how he coaxes, the young man has a reasonable reason to stop him.

The number of times he said it seemed that he was making trouble out of no reason, and he was thrown into the dust by the sensible Jiang Chong.

He could only take advantage of the young man by his side during the day, hug him and be tender.

And although Jiang Jili doesn't go back with him at night, he doesn't want to completely let the man go, so Rong Zhen occasionally asks for a kiss cautiously, and Jiang Jili will respond.

He would even take the initiative to kiss him a lot of times. Because his attitude seems to have made a mistake recently, the man is very cautious in front of him. After kissing him, he has to watch him carefully for a minute to see if he has Uncomfortable and unhappy.

Jiang Jili was amused by the man's appearance, held his angular side face with his hands, and kissed him several times on the lips.

"Sir, you are not like you anymore."

Rong Zhen's tense muscles finally relaxed.

Rong Qiao sent Jiang Jili a set of beautiful shirts. She and Bai Yuxing flew abroad to watch the luxury autumn show a few days ago. When she saw the dark green v-neck shirt, she immediately thought of Jiang Ji. percent.

She used to think that Jiang Jili was the most suitable for pure white and clean colors, which made people clean and beautiful, until the dark green style also came into her sight, she somehow felt that Jiang Jili would be very suitable to wear .

It may be due to blood relationship, sometimes Rong Zhenji shares aesthetics with Rong Qiao. When Jiang Jili came out wearing that shirt, Rong Zhen couldn't take his eyes off completely.

The style of that shirt is very unique. The letter V extends a little below the young man's collarbone, exposing his dazzlingly white and delicate skin. There is an olive-shaped cutout on the back waist, which just shows his slender waist. The young man's waist line is smooth And soft, there is a pair of shallow waist.