57

Jiang Jili stared at the ceiling blankly, and he couldn't count how long he stared at it, and finally couldn't hold it anymore and fell asleep in a daze.

It was afternoon when he returned to the mansion, and when he woke up again, it was already dark outside, his body was sticky from the heat, and a strong arm was still wrapped around his waist.

Because the body temperature of the person next to him was too high, he kept warming the stove in his long dream, which made him dizzy. He took a breath and was about to turn over when a hand reached out from his forehead and gently pushed it away for him. hair.

Jiang Jili was taken aback for a moment, only to realize that the man was awake.

"Percent."

Jiang Jili blinked his eyes in distress, with some tears in the corners of his eyes, he heard the man say:

"I brought back the prince and Chongchong, and the Rongzhai also opened a lake. If you want to raise anything, you can tell Cheng Yan. If you want, you can talk to me. Wherever you want to go in the future, I will agree and listen to it." your."

"So baby, don't get angry with me, okay?"

Inexplicably, there is a hint of asking for credit, but it is obvious that the words in this are half-truths and half-false. If Jiang Jili really wants to leave, Rong Zhen will never allow it.

And this in itself is not a question of whether he is angry or not. There are too many things between them that need to be sorted out. The man obviously wants to cover up the essence of the matter and continue to create his so-called illusion of love.

Jiang Jili just woke up, his mind was very slow, and he didn't want to argue with him.

After a long silence, he raised his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Sir, I don't want to raise it." His voice was calm and soft, not as fearful and resisting as in the afternoon.

Rong Zhen paused, and then said: "Then don't raise it, I'll listen to you."

Jiang Jili was speechless for a moment by his attitude, and simply closed his eyes again, pretending that he was sleepy.

"Baby." Rong Zhen tentatively kissed him lightly. Seeing that the young man didn't move, he kissed a few more places, along his forehead and nose tip to the corner of his lips, and he called out again: "Baby. "

Their hug was tight and intimate, Rong Zhen seemed to be afraid that he would fly away out of thin air, and stuck to him tightly, Jiang Jili was still sweating profusely even though he was relieved.

"Come on, it's too hot."

And the man seemed to have forgotten their quarrel in the afternoon, and kept stroking him gently, calling all kinds of names that were so boring.

Jiang Jili was very awkward when he called him, and there was a little bit of embarrassment. He didn't know when Rong Zhen suddenly fell in love with the name "Baby", and kept saying in his ear, Jiang Jili I got goosebumps all over my body.

He didn't even call Jiang Chong that way, not even when Jiang Chong was young and didn't understand anything.

Jiang Jili finally couldn't bear it anymore, and reached out to touch the man's face.

"enough!"

He met those dark eyes, his face flushed red.

"I'm going to take a shower."

Jiang Jili opened the distance between himself and him, the man didn't let go, but Jiang Jili no longer showed mercy, and pushed him away.

"You are sick, you should see a doctor first."