55

The prince was sent to the mansion in the southern district for nearly a month, and the scorched hair on the back of his neck did not grow back. The servant who took care of the prince couldn't figure out Rong Zhen's mood, and dared not shave it.

When Cheng Yan took the prince back to the mansion, there was still an ugly scorched black on the back of its neck, and it had weakened a bit for no reason, and I don't know if it was because of the incident last time, the prince obviously flinched a lot when he came back here again , The previously excited and low-pitched growl turned into a cautious growl.

Especially when it was in the courtyard, it lay down in the cage and didn't dare to get up, its nose kept sniffing the smell in the air.

Dogs have much more acute senses than humans, and they seem to be aware of something. Rarely, they are a little stressed.

Cheng Yan didn't think much about it, he just thought that it was not suitable for a sudden change of environment, and after a few words of explanation, he handed over the prince to the guards.

The people who went to Tongqiao Town to pick up insects in the afternoon also returned to the Rong Zhai. Cheng Yan was holding the cat and planned to send it upstairs, but as soon as he entered the mansion, his eyelids twitched quickly.

He paused in his footsteps, and his heart beat inexplicably.

Cheng Yan didn't feel well. The cat in his arms purred hoarsely several times, and his eyes were fixed on the man on the sofa.

Cheng Yan put away his messy thoughts and said, "Sir, Madam's cat has been brought back."

Rong Zhen was flipping through something in his hand, his eyes lowered and he scanned a few lines slowly, his eyelids outlined an indifferent wrinkle.

"Did Madam tell you when you'll be back?"

Cheng Yan's bad premonition became stronger, almost unprecedented, and the corner of his forehead twitched nervously.

But fortunately, the voice was calm: "Madam said that she will stay with Miss Rong for a while, and she will come back the day after tomorrow at the earliest."

"Pa-ta" The things in Rong Zhen's hand were thrown out and scattered all over the ground.

He raised his hand and lit a cigarette.

"Pick up things that are on the ground."

No one knows Rong Zhen better than Cheng Yan, he can quickly understand the meaning of the person in front of him even if it is just an understatement in his eyes.

A thin layer of cold sweat broke out on Cheng Yan's forehead, and he vaguely guessed something in his heart. Without any hesitation, he handed the cat to the servant, and stepped forward to pick up the paper on the ground.

The moment he saw the above content, the thought in his mind was verified.

Rong Zhen didn't look at him, and said in a flat voice, "You have been with me for ten years, and you know what I hate the most."

Cheng Yan knew.

"What a dog that is obedient and obedient." The man's throat overflowed with a low smile.

"It's the same with that ineffective thing back then. Why, Mr. Rong's tomb has a bad feng shui, so he kept some dogs that ate and crawled around?"

"Or……"

Rong Zhen's voice became softer: "What I said doesn't work anymore?"

A chill ran down Cheng Yan's back.