82

Jiang Jili during pregnancy is actually not very adaptable to the life of two people. To be more precise, he is a little uncomfortable with Rong Zhen.

He was used to getting up at 7:10 in the morning, having breakfast at 7:10, and going out at 7:40. He was also used to taking classes freely at the piano store. He was used to discussing dinner with his aunt after returning home, and building blocks with Jiang Chong to satisfy his stomach. The little guy in there listens to prenatal training recordings...

Habits are a terrible thing. Now that men rely on him so abnormally, Jiang Jili always feels very awkward and slightly embarrassed.

Like a sudden reconciliation after a big quarrel, I feel so mixed up that it is difficult to immediately return to a state of being comfortable with each other.

And Rong Zhen is so attached to him that almost all the time, no matter where he goes, men will follow him. Once Jiang Jili leaves his sight for a while, the men will look for him like crazy until they see him. Hold him in your arms and make sure he's okay so you can rest assured.

Forget it at home, he has to follow Jiang Jili when he goes to class. The man's car would be parked on the roadside near the piano store, and Jiang Jili would teach the children how to play the piano inside. He would wait quietly outside, waiting all morning and all afternoon.

Sometimes Jiang Jili would see him frowning as he dealt with some documents, which Cheng Yan sent all the way from Huaicheng for him to see.

The door of the Rolls-Royce was open, and Cheng Yan stood aside, leaning over from time to time to pass a stack of documents in.

This kind of scene is incompatible with Kiribashi. Such an eye-catching Rolls-Royce and such an eye-catching person stole the attention of all the children.

After forcing herself to ignore it for a period of time, she found that she couldn't do it. Jiang Jili had no choice but to go out to the car, knock on his car window, and said muffledly: "Go back." There were a lot of things in the back seat of the man's car.

An insulated water cup, a neck brace for sleeping, various snacks and fruits that Jiang Jili likes to eat, a leg massager, and even a small quilt.

He stretched out his arms to hug the young man and looked at him closely: "Baby, are you tired? Do you want to take a nap?" Jiang Jili had a headache: "Go home and come back after class. There are still classes at the piano store.

You This affects us too much."

Rong Zhen raised his eyes and looked towards Qinxing, and found a bunch of little carrot heads crowded in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass. When they caught his sight, they dispersed shyly.

Seeing the young man's expression of concern, Rong Zhen carefully held his hand, gently rubbed his fingertips, and said, "They are curious, so I asked them to come to my place to play for a while, and you can take a rest..." Jiang

Ji Li: "You..."

He took out his hand, a little angry, and directly gave the order: "If you really have nothing to do, go home and wash your clothes. The children are here to teach, not to play with you."

The man fell silent, and after a moment he whispered: "Baby, don't be angry, I listen to you."

Jiang Jili bit her lower lip and turned away without speaking.

In the end, Rong Zhen left anyway, but Jiang Jili didn't expect that the man would really go home to wash his clothes. The way the man hesitated to speak when he came to pick him up after class meant that Jiang Jili should have sensed something was wrong instead of going home. I didn't react until I saw the foam flying all over the bathroom.