5

Jiang Jili could see the situation downstairs clearly, he knew what Rong Zhen was doing, and the cool night wind rushed into his nostrils.

The dream of that day came back again, Jiang Jili was terrified of Rong Zhen, even if he was just sitting there, Jiang Jili could think of countless things that made him terrified, and he remembered the dream of that day.

He was imprisoned in an iron cage by Rong Zhen, and was bitten by a vicious dog, until he was bitten to pieces and covered in blood.

Jiang Jili retched a few times covering his mouth, and the nausea that he had finally suppressed during dinner began to haunt him again. He stumbled and ran into the bathroom, throwing up in a daze.

He vomited out everything he ate during the day, and the vomit left only stomach acid, and the vomit stopped when there was nothing to vomit.

His skin was already fair, but now his face was even paler and almost transparent, only a pair of eyes were red and swollen, as if he had just cried a lot, he propped up the wall to put hot water, and his hands were trembling when washing.

The thermometer on the wall showed that the temperature in the bathroom was 30 degrees at this time, but Jiang Jili felt cold all over.

Because he knew that when Rong Zhen was present, the prince would never dare to go crazy casually. Dogs are the most sensitive to people's faces, even if they are more noble mastiffs. Yes, Rong Zhen instructed it to do so.

Whenever Jiang Jili thought of this, his back felt chills, and Rong Zhen's words of threatening him on the balcony kept ringing in his ears.

He said, "If you don't come over, I'll throw you down." He threw it between two fierce dogs that went mad and bit each other.

Rong Zhen is an out-and-out lunatic, he knows it better than anyone else.

Back then when he was picked by Rong Zhen, the dignified and elegant man swept his eyes over his whole body and praised him over and over again: "What a beautiful baby." He thought he would be different.

Until the wedding night, because he called him by the wrong name, Rong Zhen pressed his neck on the cold floor without mercy. He was trembling with fear but did not dare to resist at all.

It turned out that he couldn't directly call Rong Zhen by his name, Rong Zhen would be happy only if he called him Mr.

She stood out as Mrs. Rong among all the marriage partners, but she was inferior to any other young masters and ladies who married into wealthy families, because at least those Mrs. Li, Mrs. Yue, and Mrs. Fang were not her husband's toys. They didn't have to say to their husbands over and over again: "Sir, I was wrong."

Perhaps his parents happily married him into the Rong family and did not think of the current situation. Even now, they all feel that their son is in the Rong family, just like rumors outside, and that he is very popular with Rong Zhen. , is the excellent and beautiful Mrs. Rong that Rong Zhen brings out at every reception.

So he seldom calls home anymore, he is afraid that if he says one more word, he will reveal the signs of pain. The Jiang family is a scholarly family, and his father has been a professor at Huai University for more than ten years. A big family like the Rong family has never been in the same way.

So he can only be obedient, try to be a beautiful and obedient canary, so that Rong Zhen will be slower to dislike him.

Jiang Jili was panting, and the tip of his nose was a little sore. Like everyone else, he was looking forward to this high-profile marriage, but the reality pierced him to the brim. Apart from being disheartened, there were only countless of fear.