89

They stayed on the island for a while and returned home after the end of the year.

On the twenty-eighth year of the year, it snowed in Huaicheng, and the high-rise buildings were hidden in the hazy late winter fog, and they were completely white. The snow fell without warning, but it did not affect the prosperity that Huaicheng should have at all.

At this time, the usually lifeless Rongzhai was unexpectedly lively, with gilded red couplets pasted on the door, and the words "Fu" were pasted on the transparent floor-to-ceiling glass, giving it a rare New Year feel.

In the courtyard, Lin Qi was about to ask a few servants to clean up the snow, but was stopped by Cheng Yan. Lin Qi looked over with confused eyes.

Cheng Yan: "Sir, you are going to take the two young masters out to build a snowman."

Lin Qi was stunned when he heard this, but soon returned to normal. He responded: "Yes, I will prepare the tools."

Cheng Yan: "Go ahead. ."

When he came back again, the man had already come out, with a round child dressed in pink riding on his neck, and behind him was an expressionless Jiang Chong.

The little guy wears a beautiful and festive lion hat on his head. He stares curiously at the surroundings and grins. He is so cute.

This was the first time Lin Qi had seen this young master. In fact, he didn't look much like him. The little guy loved to smile, and there was more of a youth between his eyebrows. He was very lovable. Even if it had nothing to do with him, Lin Qi felt soft after seeing it, not to mention the husband as his father.

He took the tools and let them go one by one: "Sir, these tools are for adults, these are for children." Rong Zhen said a faint "

Yes", Rong Wanwan saw that his brother had already gone to get the tools, and stared at His big eyes were a little anxious, and Rong Zhen was still giving instructions: "Shovel some snow over the fountain..."

Rong Wanwan stretched out his paws and grabbed Rong Zhen's ears, and made an anxious "ba" sound. Rong Zhen protected his hand, so he switched to the other one and scratched the man's face twice.

Even when Lin Qi walked far away, she could still hear their husband's voice coaxing the children.

In half a morning, several large and small snowmen were piled up in the courtyard. When Jiang Jili came down from upstairs, she happened to see Rong Wanwan throwing half of her body on the man, grabbing the snow with her little hands and throwing it at him. Pockets stuffed.

Jiang Jili wrapped her coat tightly and walked out. The servant at the door bowed to him and said, "Madam." He nodded.

The people outside immediately raised their heads when they heard the sound. Rong Zhen stood up, handed the little guy to the servant, and went over to greet him.

"Are you awake?" He reached out to help the young man gather his clothes and kissed him on the forehead.

Jiang Jili said "hmm", with a smile on her face, she raised her hand and gently helped him take out the snow from his pocket.

"Isn't it cold?"

His voice was soft and nasal.

Rong Zhen took the man into his arms and pinched the side of his face with his hand: "Try it."

Jiang Jili shivered from his coldness and hit him with a smile: "It's so cold, don't touch me."

"Kiss her and you won't be cold anymore."

The man lowered his head and pursued his soft lips. Jiang Jili leaned back and did not move away, so she could only kiss him back.

Seeing this, Rong Wanwan shouted in the servant's arms: "Baba..."