36

In the auction hall.

Bright and dazzling lights gathered in front of the auction stage. The auctioneer briefly introduced today's auction items. Priceless jewels were continuously pushed up.

With the sound of hammers, the progress of the auction is coming to an end. Most of the auction items have been auctioned off at high prices, except for the man in the VIP seat in front of him who is quiet. Some mild irritability.

Until the auctioneer on the stage mentioned the last bracelet, the heart of the sky.

Auctioneer: "This heart of the sky was personally created by the former chief designer of Tiffany. The Rockefeller sapphire in the center is 4872 carats..."

"...The starting price is 80 million."

There is a large display screen above the auction table, with a super macro lens showing every detail of the heart of the sky without any blind spots. The heavy blue gemstones glow with a luxurious luster, which is unbelievably beautiful under the illumination of the ceiling lights .

There were people raising placards in the audience, and the price was soon increased to 160 million. When the price reached such a sky-high price, the number of bidders gradually decreased, and only a few people were still slowly bidding at the price of 1 million to 2 million. plus.

The man in the VIP seat finally opened his eyes like a charity, and he motioned to Cheng Yan beside him.

Cheng Yan understood and conducted today's first auction.

Two hundred million.

Half of the few people who were raising their placards just now were silent. Although they couldn't see who was bidding in the VIP seat in front of them, but with such a hand in hand, the possibility of getting a bid was very small, and many people gave up.

Auctioneer: "Two hundred million once."

"Two hundred million times..."

At this time, another person in the corner raised his card and added 10 million.

Auctioneer: "210 million!"

Rong Zhen raised his eyes, and Cheng Yan directly increased the price to 300 million.

The last bidder in the corner also gave up. With the sound of "three hundred million three times", the final decision was made, and the auction of Heart of the Sky was completed with a transaction price of three hundred million.

Rong Zhen didn't stay long after the auction, and soon left the venue. Rong Qiao and Bai Yuxing were just about to say goodbye when they saw a familiar person coming out of the other side of the passage.

The young master of the Qin family.

Rong Qiao and Bai Yuxing looked at each other, and paused their steps.

Today's auction invited many prominent figures in Huai City, including the Qin family.

Although the Qin family has been suppressed by Rong Zhen in the past few years, their strength is not as good as before, but after all, the family has a big business, and it will not be reduced to the same end as the Fang family. There are still Qin family among the top wealthy families in Huaicheng's upper circle. Therefore, it is impossible for Bai Yuxing not to invite people from the Qin family.

Qin Cong seemed to have also seen Rong Zhen in front of him. He paused, then suddenly turned his gaze to the direction of Rong Qiao and Bai Yuxing, and walked over after a little hesitation.

Rong Qiao and Qin Cong didn't have much contact and didn't know each other well, but Bai Yuxing knew him, and they were half friends, but there was a layer of Lu Hui's relationship between them.