41

There is a basketball court near the town high school. Every night after nine o'clock, a large number of students who have just finished their evening self-study gather. The warm yellow lights shine on the green basketball court, and a group of high school students in school uniforms are playing lively.

They hugged and yelled loudly. Some of them took off their school uniform jackets because they were too hot to play, and only wore a thin T-shirt underneath. It may be because they are more active at this age, and the temperature in the single digits at night , There was still a fine layer of sweat on their arms.

After scoring several goals, a tall boy stopped, and his eyes glanced at a person sitting on the steps from time to time, and someone beside him winked and smiled at him.

He bumped into his classmate and said with a smile, "Fuck you, I'm throwing my coat over there, I'll go over and get it, and drink some water along the way."

Several classmates crossed their shoulders and waved at him tacitly.

The boy strode towards the steps. When the person sitting saw him coming, he politely pulled the little boy beside him to give up his seat.

The boy blinked his eyes and wanted to speak, but before he could say anything, his ears turned red. Observing him at such a close distance, he found that the person in front of him was even more beautiful than when he caught a glimpse just now. His skin was fair and tender, and his hair It is black and soft, and it smiles when talking to the child beside it, its slightly curved eyes are full of starlight.

It was the first time he saw such a beautiful person when he was seventeen or eighteen years old.

He said, "Hello classmate, are you bringing your younger brother to play? I'm here often, I don't think I've seen you before..."

"Huh?" Jiang Jili raised his head, then smiled and said, "I'm not a classmate..."

A group of surreptitious observers under the basketball hoop saw the two of them start talking, chattering about something, and someone called the boy's name loudly.

The boy hurriedly said, "Sorry, sorry, you don't look very old... How old is your brother?"

Jiang Chong nestled into the young man's arms with an uneasy expression, his eyes swept over the boy coldly, and Jiang Jili smiled even more, he said, "This is my son."

The boy was obviously stunned, he said, "Ah...ah?"

Jiang Jili explained seriously: "I'm not a classmate, I'm already twenty-eight, and I'm a half-hearted piano teacher."

The boy still couldn't believe it, and looked at the person in front of him repeatedly. He was wearing a pair of very casual gray sweatpants, and a beige shirt under a light-colored coat. He was clean and gentle. Most importantly, his face It looks like he's only in his early twenties.

For a few moments, the boy thought it was his lie to reject others.

It wasn't until he heard the delicate little boy call Dad that he woke up like a dream. The boy was embarrassed and ashamed, and he apologized repeatedly and left.

Back in the crowd, everyone else rushed up to him with gossiping faces. The boy had a complicated expression, and he didn't say anything in the end, but he was absent-minded after playing.

When he finally adjusted his mentality, he turned around by chance and found that the person sitting was already gone.

Someone noticed his distraught and couldn't help but tease him: "What's the matter? Your classmate rejected you?"

The boy said dryly: "What classmate, he is a teacher."

-

Jiang Jili took Jiang Chong to buy desserts before slowly returning home. It was after ten o'clock in the evening when he returned, and the house was quietly lit with lights on, and there was no one there.