11

In fact, Jiang Jili was not as weak and sick as he is now. On the contrary, he was well taken care of, handsome, obedient and smiling.

The parents of the Jiang family have a good relationship and respect each other like guests. They have had the crystallization of love for many years. There is only one child, and they have been held in their hands like a baby for the first twenty years, so Jiang Jili's character has been raised to be innocent and ignorant of world affairs.

Maybe it was also influenced by his parents. He always has a simple devotion to love, and thinks that his partner should be like his father and mother. Whether it is a Chinese professor or a piano teacher, they are gentle and reasonable.

He has a simple mind, but he doesn't know what it means to be pregnant.

The upper circles in Huaicheng are a big dirty dye vat, Jiang Jili doesn't understand it, but Jiang's parents can see it clearly.

It was inevitable for him to enter this circle. For such a beautiful and simple person, countless big shots had already set their prying eyes on him.

A bright and delicate rose has grown out of the dirty and smelly mud, so out of place and inviting to fall, the filth that is hidden and growing is ready to move, the rose is not food, not a gem, its only function is to be kept in the greenhouse Ornamental.

But it just so happens that such a useless thing has become a symbol of power at the top of the pyramid in such a complex and unpredictable power system. Only a few big figures who can cover the sky with one hand can unscrupulously tease these spiritual playthings.

Jiang Jili is that plaything, and Rong Zhen is the symbol of power at the top.

He couldn't see clearly. He stepped into the Rong family, a place that eats people and doesn't spit out his bones. He even imagined that Rong Zhen, who is high above him, could pity him a little bit, but he didn't know that the moment Rong Zhen saw him, his ending would be... Already doomed.

A toy, if you get tired of playing with it, of course you have to throw it away.

However, no one knows when, how, and where to throw it.

In the past few days, Jiang Jili hung the last few bottles of water, and rarely had nightmares anymore, but his body was still not very comfortable. He seemed to be a little lethargic, and the frequency of drowsiness was getting higher and higher. Once in the afternoon, he leaned against the vines in the garden. He fell asleep directly on the chair, and it was already evening when he woke up.

Seeing that he was not in good condition, Lin Qi ordered the kitchen to cook some food in different ways, but he didn't have much appetite either.

The whole portrait was tuned into a certain channel and turned into a small animal about to hibernate.

It's just that it's not winter now, and it won't even be long before summer, Jiang Jili can only comfort himself that it's easy to doze off when the weather is hot.

After all, Chongchong has been a lot lazy and sleepy during this period. Jiang Jili sleeps, and Chongchong sleeps in his arms. Sometimes Jiang Jili wakes up and snores on his belly. Millions of treca The big bed became Chongchong's exclusive cat litter.

And Rong Zhen hasn't been to his room since the last time, as if he had done something wrong... as if he fell out of favor, the villa was filled with such an awkward atmosphere, several times, Jiang Jili almost heard the servant The whispers of people.

Jiang Jili has a sensitive personality and feels that these words are related to him.

His status in the Rong family is not like the excellent and favored Mrs. Rong as rumored outside, the attitude of the servants towards him will be more or less disrespectful, especially recently.