40

It was getting late, Jiang Chong didn't want to entangle any longer, for fear of missing Jiang Jili's off-duty time.

He said: "It's up to you." Then he looked away indifferently, poured some cat food and water for Chongchong, and put the cat bowl into Jiang Jili's bedroom by the way, so that Chongchong would play with it later You can eat it directly when you get home, without having to face the people in the living room.

Before he left, he saw the man slowly studying the Lego that he and Jiang Jili had put together. Jiang Chong felt disgusted and planned to buy a new one another day and come back to put it together again.

After going downstairs, I happened to meet Aunt Qiao who was out to throw out the trash. She came over in a hurry, raised her chin towards the second floor, and asked in a low voice, "Here again?"

Jiang Chong gave a "hmm" and didn't say anything else.

Aunt Qiao: "Then you and your father will come to Aunt Qiao's place for dinner later, and you will be fine soon."

Jiang Chong shook his head lightly: "No need, Aunt Qiao, you guys eat, I'll pick him up."

Aunt Qiao wanted to say something else, but Jiang Chong shook his head at her again, and then glanced upstairs, Aunt Qiao could understand what she meant, so she didn't force it.

The piano shop closes at six o'clock in the evening, and the sky in September is already a little dark at this time.

When Jiang Chong arrived at the piano store, he happened to see Jiang Jili and Shao Wei sending off the last parent who picked up the child. He trotted two steps over. Jiang Jili smiled when he saw him, and knelt down to take him in. arms.

Jiang Chong put his arms around his neck and said in a low voice, "Father, where is your coat? I'll get it for you."

Shao Wei heard it with the tips of his ears, and felt that the temperature outside had indeed dropped a little. He said, "It's on the shelf on the right side of the door of the piano store. Let me go."

Jiang Jili smiled: "Thank you."

Jiang Chong still hooked his neck, put his hand on his face, and said, "Father, I heard from Aunt Qiao that the hot pot restaurant on Yaochuan Road has an event for the past two days, which seems to be a family special. Let's tonight Go, I want to eat."

Jiang Jili didn't hesitate: "Okay, it happens that Dad is getting paid today, so what else do you want to eat early?"

Jiang Chong: "I want to eat dessert. Eat the dessert from the dessert shop."

The only dessert shop in Tongqiao Town is on the side of the town's high school, which is quite a distance from the piano shop.

Jiang Jili seemed to have thought of something, he said, "Okay, I'll go after dinner."

At this moment, Shao Wei just came out of the piano store, with a light-colored coat hanging on his arm. Jiang Chong let go of Jiang Jili, took it, and when he handed it to the young man, Jiang Chong suddenly raised his head and asked, "Uncle Shao." , do you want to eat with us?"

Shao Wei was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "I heard that right, kid Jiang Chong, you call me Uncle, does the sun come out from the west today?"

Jiang Chong ignored his words, but continued: "20% discount for a family of three at a hot pot restaurant."

Shao Wei stretched out his hand to knock him: "Your Uncle Shao is just making up for it."

Jiang Chong dodged deftly, then turned to the young man, Jiang Jili bent down very cooperatively, as usual every time, Jiang Chong helped him zip up, straightened his neckline, and went back to Shao Wei by the way.