58

Jiang Jili was dizzy and had a fever for two days, and he finally recovered. He was thinking about what Rong Zhen had promised him during his illness, and it was rare for him to take the initiative to find him.

But he didn't expect that Rong Zhen had work to deal with, and he left the mansion without waiting for Jiang Jili to ask carefully, and Cheng Yan followed him.

The mansion seemed to be deserted in an instant, and it suddenly returned to the time when Jiang Jili just woke up. Even his mentality was surprisingly the same. He was a little curious, but also a little excited, looking forward to Rong Zhen's return soon.

He didn't know where Rong Zhen left and went, but out of politeness, he didn't ask anyone where he was going. Cheng Yan called back once and told Rong Zhai, the person who temporarily replaced Lin Qi, to take care of Jiang Ji. At the same time, he raised his mouth and said that Rong Zhen was in the West District.

Jiang Jili absent-mindedly fiddled with a tall pot of dragon's blood tree beside him, tapping the leaves with his fingers, shaking his head and shaking his head.

When he was about to hang up the phone, Jiang Jili finally couldn't help asking: "Did you tell me when you'll be home?"

The person who temporarily replaced Lin Qi was also old. He was responsible for the big and small matters that Cheng Yan didn't care about at home, and his work was different from taking care of Jiang Jili's aunt.

He paused for a moment when he heard Jiang Jili's question, and then relayed to Cheng Yan: "Madam asked when sir will go home."

Cheng Yan on the opposite side was silent for a while, and there was the sound of footsteps coming from the receiver. He seemed to have entered a certain room, and he didn't know who he was talking to. After a while, Cheng Yan said again: "Give the phone to Madam."

Jiang Jili looked at the phone that was handed over respectfully, and was a little nervous for a while. After taking it, he whispered "Hello" into the receiver.

The man on the other end of the phone was obviously suffocated, and his voice was hoarse: "Lili."

Jiang Jili's heart beat subconsciously when he heard his voice.

When facing Rong Zhen, he is always surrounded by various emotions. The outermost part is the obvious panic, and the deeper part is other messy and even superfluous embarrassing emotions.

In fact, when he was sick, he hooked the man's neck and kissed him, and let him tell him the scene, but he was too embarrassed and ashamed, and he really didn't want to think about it.

"Sir, when are you going home?"

Rong Zhen: "These days, Lili, I..."

Jiang Jili waited for his next words, and after a while, he could only hear the man's more and more uncontrollable breathing, he was a little puzzled: "Huh?"

"I miss you."

Jiang Jili: "..."

He held the phone and fell into silence, bit his lower lip, thinking that he should reply something, he knew that the man might want him to respond to the phrase "missing you", but Jiang Jili couldn't say it.

Besides, he really didn't want to.

Jiang Jili exhaled softly and said, "Oh."

over the phone.

Rong Zhen gently twisted the cigarette butt with his fingers, and when he heard the young man's breathing, he felt extremely cute, and wished he could hug him into his arms and love him immediately.