71

There is no requirement for salary.

Shao Wei slightly raised his eyebrows, and exchanged a glance with Jiang Jili.

He is a businessman with a businessman mindset at heart. Of course he is willing to do profitable things. Besides, he can't see it these days. It is too difficult to recruit a suitable piano teacher in this place. He will burn high if he encounters one. It smells so good, let alone this easy-to-talk.

Although the black jacket in front of him didn't look good at all.

Shao Wei raised his eyes again and began to look at him seriously. Young is really young, he looks only twenty-three or four, tall and long-legged, about 187 by visual inspection, luxurious all over, with a high-profile appearance that is not short of money , Shao Wei looked away.

"You're not a local, are you?"

"From the eastern district of Baicheng."

Shao Weila's hand on the chair paused, thinking that it's no wonder, the East District is a well-known wealthy district, a place where every inch of land is expensive, and this is another young master of another family who came out to experience life.

"We don't hire short-term part-time jobs," he said.

Shao Wei's decision to recruit another teacher was originally for the sake of Jiang Jili, who was not feeling well. If the young master went fishing for three days and dried the net for two days, and ran away after working for a while, Jiang Jili would suffer.

The black jacket said in a calm voice, "I can stay here forever." He didn't mean to be joking. He glanced at the young man sitting and asked, "Can I sit down? We can talk first."

These words are really anti-client-oriented. Shao Wei originally wanted to say "let's talk first" politely, but he was all blocked back.

He couldn't say anything more, he pulled out the chair and said helplessly, "Sit down."

The black jacket said "thank you", and then sat next to Jiang Jili, his long legs curled slightly with nowhere to go, Jiang Jili looked up at Shao Wei, and couldn't help laughing at his deflated appearance Voice.

The young man was wearing a bright white cashmere sweater, which made his whole body fair and clean. His eyes were curved, and the water was shining, which made the people around him breathless.

Ji Zhuo grew up in the wealthy circle of Baicheng. He has seen all kinds of beauties, but none of them can catch his eyes. He is extremely picky, so before this, he never thought that he would be in such a remote place. In the small town, I met a heart-wrenching person.

Ji Zhuo is sure that the person in front of him is the type he likes.

They didn't chat for a long time, because the dominance of discourse always went to Ji Zhuo's side without knowing it. He seemed to have carefully prepared this interview, which was not serious at all, and almost had a kind of dimensionality reduction blow. sense of sight.

Ji Zhuo is extremely talented in the piano and has won numerous awards. It is a bit of a shame to be a teacher here, but he doesn't think so, and is even very eager to try.

Just after filling out two information forms from Shao Wei, he asked, "Mr. Jiang and I should have the same jobs, right?"

Jiang Jili nodded, and then said with a smile: "Actually, there is no fixed job content, just take good care of the children who come to class. Occasionally, you may need to prepare a class and take the children to some activities."

Shao Wei put away his watch and said, "Kids don't have class until afternoon, you can get acquainted with Mr. Jiang..." Thinking of Jiang Jili's body, he paused and asked, "Is it still uncomfortable? Are you uncomfortable? Rest first, I will take him as well."