59

Obviously it was expected, but it still made Jiang Jili unbelievable to say it from the man's mouth.

Unable to tell what kind of mood he was in, he moved the foot held by the man, and was held tighter by the other party, and he gave up when he couldn't pull it out.

The man's hands were indeed warm, and his whole body was warmed comfortably.

"Then... why did you lie to me?"

Sometimes Jiang Jili is very annoyed at his habit of being soft but not hard. When Rong Zhen refuses to admit that he lied to him, he always thinks that one day he will know the truth and he will never forgive him. When the man told the truth, he couldn't get angry.

He thought, this is not good, if it is a matter of the bottom line, he still cannot forgive him.

"Actually, we were divorced, five years ago."

Rong Zhen's hand stopped suddenly, "I'm sorry."

Jiang Jili stared at him with wide-eyed eyes. Generally, this kind of situation means that he is not angry. Rong Zhen is very good at observing words and expressions. Of course, this ability is only for Jiang Jili. Usually, others observe his words and observe his face. .

"anything else?"

Rong Zhen: "We are married, not in love."

Jiang Jili still pulled his foot out.

He's not angry, but he's not happy either.

He continued, "What else?"

"there is none left."

Jiang Jili lowered his eyes and couldn't help but grab the palm of his hand.

In fact, with their divorce as a premise, all other things seem to be less important, anyway, they are all okay, and the person in front of him seems to have no reason to keep him.

He can leave this place if he wants, right?

But Jiang Jili still asked: "Then why did we divorce? Who mentioned it first?"

The room was dim, and the orange-yellow desk lamp at the head of the bed reflected a soft light. The young man was enveloped in this ray of light, and his whole body was covered with a circle of furry fringes. You can still see the tiny fluff on the tips of his reddish ears.

His voice was soft and gentle, and Rong Zhen felt that his impulse that had been buried for so long had recklessly appeared at this moment.

He has always thought that he is not a person who makes people foolish. A few years before those fawners sent Jiang Jili's photos to him, it was the time when the Rong family struggled for power. Mr. Rong's body Every year is not as good as the year, wolves, tigers and leopards are in power, and Rong Zhen is on guard against everyone.

He is suspicious and gloomy by nature, he doesn't trust things played on the bed, not to mention that Rong Zhen is extremely picky and difficult to serve, almost no one catches his eyes, he will never lower himself to greet those Yingyingyans outside Yan's, it's really disgusting, Rong Zhen can't see it.

Until he seized the power of the Rong family and secured his position as the head of the family, the fawning people came forward like a tide.

The photo was sent to him, and the beautiful little beauty caught his eyes instantly. He couldn't even remember the faces of the people who were handed over to him before, and Rong Zhen, the group of young masters and young ladies who were married, felt bored looking at them. He has a sharp eye, and there are very few people who can make his eyes shine.