38

This string of multicolored star bracelets is worn on Jiang Jili's right hand, and the paper stars are stuck on his white and protruding wrist bones. It is such a string of garbage in the eyes of men, but it is still beautiful on the hands of young people.

In fact, Jiang Jili didn't wear much before. The last chain he wore was the bracelet that Rong Zhen gave him five years ago, and he had already thrown it in the fire in the building.

Jiang Jili remembers that chain, and Rong Zhen naturally remembers it, even unforgettable, because that is the last tenderness they had before Jiang Jili escaped from him.

The young man was sitting in his arms wearing the bracelet. He wanted to put it on his right hand, but he was a little clumsy with his left hand. After several attempts, he couldn't buckle it on. Rong Zhen helped him put it on himself.

At that time, Rong Zhen loved his well-behaved and obedient appearance very much. Looking back several times, Rong Zhen felt that he might even have a little love for Jiang Jili at that time.

He kissed the young man's lips lightly and told him: "As long as you are obedient and stay by my side, I will always love you."

That was the first time he mentioned the word "love".

He said something similar a long time ago, but what he said was "As long as you obey me, I will always like you." Like a beautiful toy.

Only that time, Rong Zhen said that he would always love him.

Rong Zhen put that bracelet on Jiang Jili's right hand five years ago, and he still wants to do the same five years later.

Not long after he photographed "Heart of the Sky", he came to Tongqiao Town, with unspeakable expectations that he had never had in his heart. This feeling is unfamiliar to Rong Zhen, but it also makes him extremely excited, something trivial is constantly provoking a certain nerve in him.

He desperately wants to wear it for the young man, and also wants to see the young man say "Thank you sir" to him in a soft voice like five years ago, and he will give the young man a rewarding kiss, kiss his eyebrows, kiss his side face, and kissed his soft crimson lips.

He wanted him, and Rong Zhen was going crazy thinking about it all the way, and couldn't wait for even a moment.

But now that he took out the bracelet, what did the person in front of him say? He said, he doesn't want it, he doesn't like it, he already has it.

Then the nerve in his brain snapped suddenly, and all the gloomy and violent things that he had hidden for a while came to the fore. He couldn't bear it, couldn't bear anything that was out of his control.

He said, "Throw out this bunch of garbage."

His lofty self-esteem and nobility do not allow the person in front of him to refuse him and then wear something given by others. He wants this person to only wear the bracelet he gave, and only on his right hand.

Jiang Jili didn't nod or shake his head, but stubbornly struggled with his wrist. He didn't say a word to Rong Zhen, and he knew very well that the person in front of him couldn't learn to listen or respect, so it was impossible to say a word to him. is a waste.

Rong Zhen is an extremely selfish and hopeless person.

He forcefully broke the man's hand clasping his wrist, tears were falling drop by drop, but his expression was still stubborn, he didn't even give Rong Zhen a look, even if the man was staring at him for a moment.

"Let go..."

After a full minute of stalemate, Jiang Jili finally whispered something.

The place pinched by Rong Zhen was a bit unbearable. His skin was fair, and it was easy to leave marks. With such great strength, the man probably left bruises long ago.