25

The time difference between "Jiang Jili"'s body was searched and rescued from the building, and Jiang's parents came to sign the family confirmation letter was less than an hour. During this hour, the forensic doctor quickly conducted an autopsy to confirm the victim's identity.

When Rong Zhen rushed to the building site, the funeral car was already waiting outside.

At that time, Rong Zhen didn't care about the fire. To him, Jiang Jili was indeed a broken toy, and he could replace it with a new one. He never thought that Jiang Jili was actually a broken toy. The possibility of feigning death.

His absolute control over this beautiful toy these years has made him extremely confident and blind. He didn't think that Jiang Jili would have the courage to deceive him, so he walked very simply, and the tiny complicated emotions that surged up in his heart came when the car started. It was suppressed in an instant.

He thought it was just getting used to it.

Until he dreamed of that obedient and beautiful young man in his dreams countless times, until he suddenly realized that the mansion was deserted and devoid of any popularity, until he subconsciously opened the door of that bedroom several times when he returned home.

Until he saw a shy and slender Fang Min in a white shirt in the chess room.

The memory of that day was like a sharp knife, sharp and abrupt, which suddenly pierced through what he thought was indestructible. In fact, he hated the Fang family very much, but seeing Fang Min's eyebrows and eyes similar to those of the young man, it was strange. Yes, he said, "Come here."

He said the same thing at that time, the fresh freesia smell floated in the air, the young man blushed shyly, sat on his lap and obediently kissed him.

At that moment, Rong Zhen felt that he was crazy.

A turbulent thought crashed into his mind: he still wanted Jiang Jili.

I want him to call him "Sir" obediently and gently like every time before.

But the person in his arms said, "Mr. Rong, you are still playing chess."

It was this "Mr. Rong" that knocked the turbulent thoughts to pieces in an instant, and the cool breeze from the window blew in. There was no smell of freesia, nor Jiang Jili.

Jiang Jili is dead.

He said, "Call me sir, and repeat what you just said."

Fang Min called, but it was wrong.

He added, "Kiss me."

Fang Min posted it, but it was wrong, the taste was wrong.

He suddenly got nameless and irritated, grabbed Fang Min by the neck and threw him down.

He said, "Go take a shower." To get the same smell, the smell he is familiar with and likes.

After Fang Min left, Rong Zhen lit a cigarette and sat in the chess room for a long time.

He still felt that it was just getting used to it.

In the dim room, Fang Min, who had been washed clean, curled up under the quilt, and called nervously and shyly, "Sir."

The smell of freesia slowly engulfed his breath, and he was finally satisfied, but he couldn't help feeling a little dazed.

For a moment, Rong Zhen couldn't even distinguish the past from the present. He seemed to see Jiang Jili when he first came to Rong's house. He was just over 20 years old, like a lush, tall and beautiful young poplar, full of youthful spirit.

An Ex-Husband's Crematorium जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें