69

Jiang Jili used to think that he could threaten the person in front of him with such an excuse, because Rong Zhen was just like what he said, he didn't care about anyone, including the so-called blood-related children.

But not now, Jiang Jili knew that Rong Zhen loved him and cared about him, so he also knew that Rong Zhen would bow his head because of this threat.

Jiang Jili couldn't laugh at the ridiculous situation.

Rong Zhen loves him.

He thought, why bother? Why bother, all of this is a ridiculous joke from beginning to end, and it should have ended long ago.

That's it.

He looked at Rong Zhen's crimson eyes that were almost astonished, and said cruelly, "There is no cure for a person like you... No one will love you."

Rong Zhen hugged him tightly, and he was on skin-to-skin contact with him, but he felt that the person in front of him was so far away from him that it seemed that he would miss him in the next second.

He couldn't catch the man.

This day turned out to be a dull and cloudy day, as if I hadn't noticed it all the time. Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, the sky was covered with iron gray and oppressive, and the black clouds seemed to be covering them, casting a layer of dark tones on everything.

There was a "boom", thunder was loud, and the sky was smashed open.

Jiang Jili was very afraid of thunder during her pregnancy. In the past, every time it was cloudy, Rong Zhen would plug in a soft earphone and fall asleep listening to quiet white noise while hugging him.

So this rain is really unlucky.

Jiang Jili's face paled a little, Rong Zhen still wanted to hug him into his arms, Jiang Jili's mouth twitched, not like a smile, and then pushed him away.

"Me too, I don't love you, even worse, I feel disgusted that you lied to me for so long when I couldn't remember anything..."

"That's it, Rong Zhen, I beg you, don't come to me again in this life."

"Boom!" Another trembling thunder broke out outside, and the heavy rain poured down, making the military residence gradually blurred.

It was dark inside.

Jiang Jili walked away from Rong Zhen without touching him at all.

The man is like a collapsing mountain, he can't hold it anymore, the blood in his chest is surging like crazy, he opened his lips, wanting to say "Lili", but just opened his mouth, he spit out a hot mouthful of blood.

The lining was soaked into a thick dark color, he was choked by someone, every breath was difficult and painful, he was like a beast on the verge of death, struggling to the end.

The door behind him closed with a "crack" sound, and the force was not heavy. The young man left politely and alienated, even though he had noticed the strangeness of the man before leaving, he still did not look back.

Rong Zhen fell to his knees heavily on the hard floor, blood dripping down the corner of his lips drop by drop.

He has nothing left.

Jiang Jili went downstairs with simple things. There were many people standing downstairs, but he didn't look at it. Everything in the Rongzhai became hideous. This dark cage had seen all his humiliation and struggle with cold eyes. .

Jiang Jili wanted to vomit, he endured all the physical and psychological discomfort, walked to Cheng Yan's side, and nodded slightly: "Uncle Cheng."

Cheng Yan: "Ma'am."