44

Lin Qi took over half of the work of the butler of the military residence, and many things that Cheng Yan was responsible for before became his daily worries. The servants in the military house also called him "Mr. Lin" instead of "Mr. Kobayashi".

The servants are like a bright mirror in their hearts, knowing that it is only a matter of time before he takes over Cheng Yan's work, and Cheng Yan is usually extremely strict with him just to train him, and no one will think that Mr. Xiaolin did something wrong and was punished by Butler Cheng in the garden Standing all night because I hate him.

They all understand that Cheng Yan is very protective of this adopted son. Lin Qi also understood.

Cheng Yan knew all the tricks he did secretly back then, and they were all in detail. Cheng Yan worked with Rong Zhen all the year round, and his power in the Rong family was second only to Rong Zhen. With Cheng Yan in his hands, he can also decide the life and death of many people.

Among them was Lin Qi, a not-so-faithful dog raised by the Rong family.

There are many people around Rong Zhen who are willing to do things for him, some of them are obedient and smart, but not everyone can gain Rong Zhen's trust, so for them, being obedient is not their greatest value, being able to be trusted by Rong Zhen is.

And the moment Lin Qi was discovered by Cheng Yan, his value was already in jeopardy, because Cheng Yan was absolutely loyal to Rong Zhen and trusted by Rong Zhen.

Lin Qi knew it all, but he didn't regret the choice he made. He made all preparations and waited for his husband's fury, but he didn't. What he waited for was Cheng Yan's slap in the face.

One, two, three...

Cheng Yan's eyes were cold and unfamiliar, and he asked him once after slapping his face, "Who are you a dog for?"

The blood from Lin Qi's mouth was already flowing to his chest, he refused to answer at first, but Cheng Yan's attack became more and more ruthless until he said the person: "Sir."

He said, "I'm a dog doing errands for Mr.

But Cheng Yan still didn't stop, he kept asking, kept asking Lin Qi to answer, he wanted Lin Qi to engrave this sentence in his bones, and the loud slaps kept ringing until Lin Qi couldn't remember how much he said Cheng Yan didn't stop until it was over and over again.

Every word he said was a warning and a threat, and he spoke slowly and clearly: "If you were standing here today, sir, you wouldn't be able to escape dozens of slaps."

Lin Qi's mouth and nose were covered with blood, he nodded slowly: "Yes."

"Don't cross the line and meddle in Mr.'s private affairs." Cheng Yan's voice was extremely low: "Don't say that he is just Mr.'s toy, even if it is yours, Mr. wants it, you have to give it up."

"Put yourself in the right position, and once again, you will go to Mr. to plead guilty."

Lin Qi lowered his head: "I understand."

He understood some things, but in fact he didn't fully understand.

For example, he doesn't understand, he has been playing tricks in secret for so long, and Cheng Yan has already discovered him, why Cheng Yan waited so long to warn him, why didn't Cheng Yan stop it in time when he first found out .

Why did he let his wife hide outside for so long.

For example, he didn't understand that Cheng Yan could find some clues, but he let go of those news again and again, and even made it seamless on purpose. He did it very naturally. If it wasn't for Lin Qi who was also handling this matter, he would have thought that Cheng Yan really couldn't find any news about his wife.