7

The old lady Rong was displeased when her face was refuted in public, and she still put on a posture when she came out of the courtyard, but now this posture is not for Jiang Jili to see, but for Rong Zhen to see.

The old lady has lived for more than sixty years, and it has never been a good thing to be able to take part of the power from the old man who is ten years older than her, and to survive in a wealthy family like the Rong family who cannibalize people.

Although Rong Zhen now controls the power of the Rong family, as long as she is still the old lady of the Rong family, Rong Zhen can't ignore her like this.

The old lady showed Rong Zhen's face, and Rong Qiao went to the pavilion on the other side with a few aunts and aunts who were still close, away from their reminiscences of old times, and when they walked to the stone road of the Bajiao Pavilion, she saw standing in the pool. Jiang Jili, who was watching the fish, was quiet and well-behaved, and stopped in his tracks.

To put it bluntly, Rongqiao has never been hostile to Jiang Jili, because there is no conflict of interest, and the power disputes in the Rong family have nothing to do with her. With Rong Zhen around, she and her ineffective third brother are the foils, although her third brother always thinks I am not a thing in the pool, and I am always dreaming of unrealistic big dreams, but Rong Qiao doesn't remind me, anyway, her third brother has a wicked heart but no guts, and is a waste.

Not to mention myself, the old lady had already started to help her find candidates for marriage. After she married into another family, how could she have any connection with the power center of the Rong family.

Rong Qiao called out, "Second sister-in-law."

Jiang Jili looked up and saw that Rong Qiao was wearing a very elegant blue and white dress, with slightly curly hair hanging on his chest, dignified and delicate.

She waved to her aunts and aunts, signaling that she would leave later, and she went after everyone had left, and said with a smile, "I've been looking at the bag my second sister-in-law gave me for a long time. No, I haven’t got the channel I’ve been looking for for so long, and I just thought about not wanting it a few days ago, but my second sister-in-law sent it to me today.”

Jiang Jili was a little embarrassed, he smiled: "It's okay, as long as you like it."

He could tell that Rong Qiao's words were in good faith, the little daughter of the Rong family couldn't get what she wanted, and Rong Qiao didn't even know how many bags she had at this price.

"I really like it, thank you, Second Sister-in-law." Rong Qiao smiled and stood next to Jiang Jili, followed him to look down at the lively koi in the pool, swimming around like a bright fire, she sighed: "These The fish are so beautiful."

"Does the second sister-in-law like small animals?"

Jiang Jili thought about it: "I like it, I like docile ones, cats, rabbits and the like."

Rong Qiao nodded, and after being quiet for two seconds, he suddenly said: "Speaking of which, a friend gave me a puppet a while ago. It was too delicate, and I couldn't even raise it myself. Let alone a cat, why don't you raise it for my second sister-in-law?" Well, if you are patient, it will definitely get along with you."

Jiang Jili was slightly stunned: "...is it okay?"

"Of course, that puppet has a very good personality. If the second sister-in-law likes me, she can be a companion..." After talking about what she thought of, she comforted: "Don't worry, the second brother will definitely agree. He has always been soft and not hard, how about second sister-in-law... acting like a spoiled child?"