39

Even if Jiang Chong doesn't admit it anymore, he still has many similarities with that person.

That person is very territorial, and he also hates people breaking into his territory without permission.

Jiang Chong's eyes were slightly cold, and he stretched out his hand to open the door.

The changes in the living room and the extra people on the sofa made Jiang Chong frowned severely. He walked in, and the man just happened to raise his eyes.

"It's a thief to enter someone's house without telling you." Jiang Chong said sarcastically, "Do I need a child to teach you this kind of truth?"

Rong Zhen played with the remote control in his hand, and looked at the child in front of him.

He said slowly, "Little bastard, you should use honorifics when addressing your elders. Do you need me to teach you this truth?"

The man just leaned on a small sofa, and the coercion belonging to the superior came rushing towards him. He has been in charge of the Rong family for eight years, and his methods are vicious and tough, almost with a fierce temperament. The elders who see him are like running away mice in a hurry, let alone children, and the timid ones will be scared to cry when they see him.

Especially the few useless things in the family, the waste is blooming like a hundred flowers, and each has its own idiot. Every family banquet, he hates it so much that he wants to throw it to the dogs.

Two years ago, the old lady asked him to find a suitable child from the branch family to raise beside him. Rong Zhen had seen a group of them, but most of them had mediocre qualifications, unlike the Rong family. In the end, none of these grandchildren It fell into Rong Zhen's eyes.

Until he saw Jiang Chong.

The child in front of him looked coldly, and looked at him without fear, like a little wolf that could charge up and bite at any time.

A bit violent, the Rong family is a den of wolves and tigers, and what they want is this kind of hard-to-train little beast.

Jiang Chong: "Teach me? Are you worthy? Only my father can tell me what to do in this world." He glanced at the obtrusive dining table, and saw a cluster of freshly dripping freesias on it, feeling annoyed.

"And, can I trouble you to leave my house with these things?"

Rong Zhen lightly pressed the remote control, and the screen that was playing on the TV was paused, and his deep and unhurried voice sounded in the quiet room: "Your house? Jiang Jili is mine, even you are mine." And the products he made, who do you think this is?"

It was also the first time for Jiang Chong to hear such shameless remarks, and he replied directly: "Then you may not know, our family name is Jiang, my father's name is Jiang, my name is Jiang, and even my pets are named Jiang, what do you say?" Is this your home? Then please change your surname, I will admit that this is your home with my father’s surname.”

Rong Zhen narrowed his eyes slightly, and called out, "Jiang Chong."

Jiang Chong looked straight at him, and the atmosphere between the two was tense.

At this moment, the kitchen door opened, and the chef came out, bowed respectfully and said, "Sir, dinner is ready."

After finishing speaking, he bowed to Jiang Chong who was standing near the door: "Master."

Chef: "Would you like to eat now?"

Rong Zhen said softly, "When Madam comes back, I will make some desserts that Madam loves."

Chef: "Yes, sir."

The kitchen door was closed again, and the chef was a little startled when he realized that the sound insulation effect of this apartment was not good, so he could hear the conversation outside the kitchen clearly.

He has been working in the Rong family for nearly eight years, and no one has ever dared to contradict Mr.

This young master is really bold.

But the chef is a discerning person, he can see that this young master is by no means a pet in the pool, and he will definitely be recognized in the Rong family's quarrelsome place in the future.

It's just that they don't know how their weak lady should deal with herself.