24

Because of Shao Wei's simple words, Jiang Jili was tortured by nightmares for several days.

Rong Zhen seemed to have become a nightmare from which he could never escape. Those pains and fears were like gangrene attached to the bone, wrapping around him densely, as if he would never be able to breathe out.

He told himself countless times that he is now Jiang You, not Jiang Jili, not Mrs. Rong, and not Rong Zhen's toy and lover in a cage, but those words kept ringing in his ears.

"When is a toy qualified to question the owner's decision?"

"You'd better learn how to be a qualified lover."

"It's just a lowly lover, who are you asking for?"

The man's cold and sarcastic tone pierced him to the brim. Even after such a long time, thinking about it still hurts my heart.

He was terrified of Rong Zhen, and he also hated Rong Zhen terribly now, he didn't want to have anything to do with the past.

In the next few days, Jiang Jili cleaned up the things in the house carefully again. Even the cat food and cans eaten by the insects were replaced with brand new brands, new certificates and cards in the drawer, new memos and The contact person, Jiang Jili, dug it out and read it once.

Shao Wei called him Jiang You, the children in the piano shop called him "Teacher Jiang", and Aunt Qiao Ming called him "Xiao Jiang", all of this was new.

Jiang Jili's life has gradually returned to the comfort of when he first came here.

It's just that he didn't expect that a person came to Tongqiao Town soon, and that was the person Jiang Jili didn't want to see the last time except Rong Zhen.

The weather in Tongqiao was gloomy for a long time that day, as if it was going to rain. After the piano shop was over, Jiang Jili and Shao Wei were also preparing to close the door early and go home, but there was a child whose parents couldn't come for the time being, so they waited a little longer .

The child's surname is Chen, and his nickname is Xiaochengzi. He is very shy and a little introverted. Because he is the only one left in the piano shop, he has always been a little embarrassed, and he is about to cry.

Shao Wei didn't know how to coax people, and the more he coaxed Xiao Chengzi, the more frightened he became. Sitting on the stool, his eyes were red. Jiang Jili went over to accompany him for a while, and taught him to play a few simple nursery rhymes.

Xiao Chengzi's small hand was held by Jiang Jili, and he pressed the black and white keys one by one, and the melodious and brisk piano sound rang.

After a while, Xiao Chengzi grinned.

Jiang Jili stroked his hair, and asked softly, "Can Xiao Chengzi play?"

"Yeah!" Xiao Chengzi nodded earnestly, and then whispered, "Thank you, Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Jili smiled and sat beside him watching him play.

At this time, the door of the piano shop was suddenly pushed open.

Shao Wei, who was sitting and looking at his mobile phone, raised his head and looked at the man who turned his gaze to the direction of playing the piano. Just as he was about to ask if he was Xiao Chengzi's parent, Jiang Jili suddenly stood up from his seat.

The stool "clicked" and made a harsh dragging sound.

Shao Wei also stood up.

The man at the door was wearing a pair of very elegant gold-rimmed glasses, but his demeanor had nothing to do with being elegant. His long and narrow eyes behind the lenses were slightly curved.