8-9

Jiang Jili's body froze, shame and fear covered his head, and he heard Rong Zhen's voice lazily: "Come in."

The next second, a man whose eyes were covered with black cloth strips was brutally dragged in. The man was trembling, and before Rong Zhen could speak, he was already crying.

"Second brother...Second brother, I was wrong, I don't dare anymore, please forgive me..."

It was Rong Jin's voice.

Rong Zhen let out a soft "Oh", fiddled with the button of Jiang Jili's shirt with the toe of his shoe: "What's wrong with you?"

"I... I shouldn't have coveted the business in the South District, second brother, I was wrong, I will leave the South District tomorrow..."

"Pa" The cup in Rong Zhen's hand was thrown out and shattered on the ground, splashing into large pieces of broken glass.

He lowered his eyes and lit a cigarette: "Kneel down."

The people beside him tore off the cloth strips from Rong Jin's eyes, Rong Jin panted heavily, and swallowed with horror on his face: "Second brother, I..."

Rong Zhen took a puff of cigarette, didn't look at him, didn't speak, the person next to him knew it, kicked him down.

His hind leg was trampled hard, someone grabbed his hair, the force in his hand was so strong that Rong Jin was forced to straighten up, his face was distorted and terribly painful, and he couldn't speak.

"Second brother... I was really wrong, I really... really got out of here right away..."

Rong Zhen didn't speak, but suddenly, a somewhat abrupt and noisy voice sounded.

"What kind of vision do you have? This can also be called beautiful. The powder on my face can fall two feet thick with one slap. Let me eat powder on the bed?"

Rong Jin seemed to be choked by someone suddenly, his voice stopped abruptly, and there were bursts of strange sounds in his throat.

The voice on the phone continued.

"This... Hey, isn't it normal to put on makeup? No one has any blemishes on their faces. These boys are already one of the best in appearance. Even if you ask me to look for Xishi Diaochan, I can't find them."

"Fuck your shit, Xishi Diaochan."

Rong Zhen walked over, put the mobile phone on top of Rong Jin's head, and said in a flat voice, "If it falls, I will throw you out to feed the dog."

Rong Jin was so frightened that his pants were wet. He froze in embarrassment when he heard his own voice coming from the phone.

"You haven't seen my little sister-in-law, have you?"

"I was wrong...Second brother, I was wrong..." Rong Jin's voice became lower and lower, and the huge panic made the nerves on his face twitch uncontrollably.

Rong Zhen held a cigarette between his fingers, and after pinching the cigarette butt with his left hand, flicked his lowered eyes lightly, revealing scarlet sparks, and then approached Rong Jin's face, the heart-shattering heat almost stuck to his face, Rong Zhen I was so frightened that I was about to pass out, tears streaming down my face, and I was in a panic.

But with the bomb-like mobile phone on his head, he didn't dare to move in a daze.

He felt that the fine fluff on his face seemed to have been burned off, and the hot itching was getting closer and closer, tears and snot came out of his nose.

However, Rong Zhen didn't use his face as an ashtray, as if it was just to scare him, the man withdrew his hand and smoked slowly.

At this time, his unsightly words just rang on the phone.