68

Hustle and bustle.

All kinds of piercing sounds exploded in his head, overlapping and entangled with the absurd dream that day.

Jiang Jili's forehead hair was soaked in cold sweat, not only because of the pain, but also because of the chill from the bottom of his heart, the man hugged him in a panic, and called his name in a panting urgent voice .

Obviously still the same look that Jiang Jili loved, but at this time another high-ranking shadow took over his sight, Jiang Jili's tears welled up in his eyes, he almost hated the person in front of him.

"let me go……"

Those memories gradually became clear, his heart throbbed sharply, every whisper of love was followed by cruel and indifferent sarcasm, the reality was like smashed glass.

Countless times men hugged him and kissed him lightly, saying: "Lili is the most beautiful baby in the world, Mr. will always love you."

But he also said: "Just a cheap lover."

He had a poor appetite during pregnancy and was always picky about food. He woke up several times in the morning clamoring to drink the fish soup stewed by a man himself. He took the trouble to learn from his aunt, but he was still scalded a few times by the not-so-good stew pot.

The man fed him bite by bite, lovingly stroking his belly.

But the man also forced him during pregnancy, pressing him on the cold floor, on the sharp piano, on the narrow car seat, and humiliated him again and again.

How can a person be so contradictory... A liar, a complete liar.

The two extremes were torn in Jiang Jili's mind. He had difficulty breathing, and he grabbed the collar of the man's shirt with such force that his knuckles turned white.

"Rong Zhen, I want you to let me go..."

Jiang Jili's shoulders trembled violently, and big hot tears fell down.

However, Jiang Jili's face turned pale from the pain, and Rong Zhen was completely dizzy. He couldn't even realize that the young man called him by his name. He just realized in his brain that this name was very strange.

He didn't dare to let him go, and went downstairs to find a doctor like crazy.

The servants didn't dare to go far away, and the doctor was waiting outside at any time, and rushed in after hearing the movement.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the door, the scene upstairs made everyone's hearts suffocate. Rong Zhen carried the young man downstairs from the third floor, feeling extremely anxious and violent. The man in his arms was crying and slapping the man hard.

"Let go of me, Rong Zhen, I want you to let me go..."

The servants' hands and feet were cold.

The doctor hurried upstairs and followed behind without daring to breathe. When he was about to reach the door of the master bedroom, he heard a "slap", which was a loud slap on the face.

The moment Jiang Jili typed out, his mind went blank. The sound was so loud that not only the doctor, but also the servants downstairs heard it.

Everyone was horrified, but Rong Zhen didn't seem to feel it.

The door opened and closed, and he gently put him on the bed. Jiang Jili touched the soft pillow and pushed him hard. His eyes were full of vigilance, and his red eyes were no longer full of trust and trust. love.

"get out."

Rong Zhen's voice was a little hoarse: "Baby, I'm worried..."

Jiang Jili: "But the only person here who hurt me isn't you... What are you worried about?"