67

He was shaking all over, although the room was very warm, but he felt that his blood seemed to be frozen, and the biting chill spread from ten fingertips all the way to the top of the head, the back of the spine, and all the limbs.

The video on the mobile phone will not stop by itself. If he doesn't press the pause button, the harsh and absurd thing will continue to loop. Jiang Jili is in a daze, tears slipping down from the corners of his eyes unconsciously.

The man's words rang in his ears several times before he had a reaction, like an electrical appliance that had tripped and restarted, he hurriedly picked up the phone to turn off the video, and pressed his fingers nervously to back up all the way. It didn't stop until the empty screen interface.

Jiang Jili was completely at a loss for a moment. He didn't know what to do. The person he trusted with all his heart was lying to him from the beginning to the end.

Should he ask, take this video and ask the man why he lied to him...Jiang Jili suddenly felt very boring...

It was as if a plate of wooden blocks embedded in a grid plate was suddenly overturned, and then fell to the ground in a mess. The wooden blocks were still missing corners and could not be put back together.

His heart was so tight that he was almost out of breath, and bursts of stabbing pain hit him. He covered his mouth and vomited several times, then stood up abruptly.

The range of motion was a bit large, and the cup on the table was brought to the ground.

There was a "crack" and it fell apart.

-

"Snapped!"

The cup in the man's hand fell to the ground and broke without warning. He glanced at the end of his eyes, and someone came to clean it after a while.

Cheng Yan kept silent and wanted to pour him another glass, but Rong Zhen raised his hand to signal that he didn't need it.

His right eye twitched violently, and he couldn't help frowning.

"Did Ma'am call today?"

Cheng Yan: "No, only yesterday's call."

Rong Zhen was playing with a black pen in his hand, his eyes flicked casually.

Cheng Yan took the initiative to report the situation reported to him by the servants of the Rong Zhai today: "Madam didn't get up until nine o'clock this morning. She didn't eat much breakfast. She said she didn't have much appetite, and then went to the yard for a walk. Then I went to the study for an hour and went to the attic in the afternoon.”

"Sir, would you like to call Madam?"

Rong Zhen slightly raised his chin, Cheng Yan understood.

However, the other party didn't know if he fell asleep again or the phone was not with him. The phone was busy and rang for more than half a minute but no one answered. Cheng Yan looked at Rong Zhen.

"Hit it again."

Rong Zhen casually threw the pen in his hand aside.

The second time still didn't get through, Cheng Yan conveniently dialed an aunt who often followed Jiang Jili to take care of him, and the call was answered quickly.

Cheng Yan: "Madam..."

His words were interrupted by the anxious and anxious voice on the phone.

The bar interrupted: "Housekeeper Cheng, Madam has locked herself in the attic for an hour, and the door was locked. Madam didn't respond no matter what, we are about to discuss with you about prying the door open..."