21

Jiang Jili is like an ice cave.

This is not the first time that Rong Zhen said this. On the night when the blood was seen in the Rongzhai Garden, Jiang Jili was so frightened that he trembled all over, and Rong Zhen also said: "As long as you don't make mistakes and are obedient, I will always like you. "

What if he made a mistake? How about tricking Rong Zhen into leaving him?

Will it be like the man in the garden whose two arms were crippled, or the half-dead Rong Jin in the study?

A voice in my heart said, yes, no one has ever lied to Rong Zhen.

He was breathing tremblingly, tears flowed down unconsciously, Rong Zhen seemed a little dissatisfied, and kissed his face deeper.

Jiang Jili's heart ached, but he grabbed Rong Zhen's shoulders and welcomed him back even more enthusiastically.

I don't know how long it took, and some tears were mixed on the tip of his tongue, Rong Zhen slowly let go of him, looking at his red eyes, his gaze became more serious.

"Why are you crying?" Rong Zhen said.

Jiang Jili shook his head, put his head on his neck obediently, and whispered: "Sir, as long as I am still alive, I will never leave you."

After this day, Jiang Jili became more obedient and obedient, and he no longer avoided Rong Zhen as before, but often took the initiative to cling to him.

Every time Rong Zhen returned to the mansion in the southern district, Jiang Jili was already waiting at the door as soon as the car drove into the courtyard. When the man came, he would gently lean into his arms and say softly, "Mr. Thank you for your hard work." At this time, Rong Zhen would bow his head and kiss him, and Jiang Jili would raise his neck for him to taste. After the kiss was over, he whispered to the man that the bath water had been put away.

When Rong Zhen was resting, Jiang Jili would help him make tea and squeeze his shoulders, and tell him some interesting little things that happened in the mansion when he was away. Little flowers, grasses, cats and birds will not be left behind. Rong Zhen listened with his eyes closed. , did not stop him from talking.

He tried his best to make Rong Zhen pamper him, like him and pamper him, and then took the opportunity to make some small requests. Rong Zhen would usually agree. Some kind of tacit interest, and then take those verbal grievances and punishments to bed.

For a long time, Rong Zhen just teased him, admiring how he looked when he was being bullied hard, and rarely touched him personally, that's what Jiang Jili wanted, but occasionally it was inevitable that he couldn't escape a few times.

Lu Hui told him that the fetus has gradually stabilized after three months, and that it is allowed to proceed properly, so Jiang Jili will not resist too obviously. Sometimes he uses some small tricks, and Rong Zhen is also willing to treat him gently. .

His favor is obvious to all the people in the mansion. The aunt who taught him how to make red wine steak was assigned to him to make some snacks to satisfy his cravings. Li and Rong Zhen mentioned it.

Rong Zhen would almost agree to all his non-excessive demands, as if he loved him very much.

Jiang Jili sometimes finds it funny. In the three years of his marriage with his husband, he has never felt such tender love, even the slightest bit, but now he has become an unworthy lover, but his husband is willing to give alms Give him more pampering. Has Mr. changed?

No, never.

Mr. is still the same Mr., but Jiang Jili has become a more obedient plaything, which happens to win Mr.'s heart. Mr. doesn't love him much, just because it takes too much time to raise such a thing that understands Mr.'s mind.