75

The piano course of the second half of the school year of the piano shop has come to an end, and the more busy winter vacation will follow. Of course, the busyness is due to several teachers. For the children, it is just a change of class time, and more new friends who come to learn piano That's all.

And Shao Wei has been running around the school to purchase pianos during this time, he is so busy that even if he came to the piano store, he was in a hurry. The last time Jiang Jili saw him was the day before the winter vacation.

The last class of the piano shop is very easy, because the class of this semester has ended two days ago, and a simple quiz also ended yesterday, so the children basically have no special tasks this day. Ji Zhuo, who wants to play the piano, will teach They learn new things again, and those who don't want to play the piano stick to Jiang Jili.

This day he changed into a new satchel, which was bought by Jiang Chong’s aunt who invited him to take care of his daily life. After discussing with Jiang Chong, it is indeed more convenient and easy to use than the previous one. The satchel is fluffy, and I don’t know what material it is made of. It was sewn, and the side close to his body was still hot. Jiang Jili was a little chilly, so he used it directly as a hand warmer.

The children have never seen it before, and they were very curious. They touched the back of the satchel with their little hands tentatively, and then said in surprise: "It's warm!"

This made the others couldn't help it, and said in a hurry: "Mr. Jiang, I want to touch it too."

"Mr. Jiang, why does the bag get hot? Did you put a warm baby in it?"

"Teacher Jiang..."

Jiang Jili answered the children's questions one by one. By the way, he took out the snacks in the bag and shared them with them. The children were a little embarrassed to push each other. In the end, Luo Luo took the lead and took the others. Be bold.

Luo Luo is always the one who clings to him the most, and because of the kitten, it seems that she has some exclusive little secret with him, and she is even closer than before.

Jiang Jili's waist was a little uncomfortable, and he sat on the chair all the time. Luoluo put a small cushion behind him very thoughtfully. This cushion was used by Jiang Jili before. When he was pregnant with Jiang Chong, Shao Luo Wei has prepared a lot of things for him, and he still keeps them until now, and Jiang Jili occasionally uses them.

Luo Luo held the snacks in her hands, and also carefully touched the soft fur on his bag.

"It's like the touch of a kitten," she said.

Benben raised his eyes curiously: "Does it really look like a kitten?"

Luo Luo nodded: "Of course, if you don't believe me, you can ask Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Jili nodded and smiled, "Like a kitten."

Benben: "I haven't touched a kitten yet."

A group of children were chatting about kittens here, when Ji Zhuo came over, he saw a lot of little hands testing the bag, and said with a smile: "Ms. Jiang's bag looks good?"

"nice!"

"I heard that children who can learn 20 pieces of music this semester have a bag to carry. Let Teacher Ji see who has learned 20 pieces of music..."

The children were shocked when they heard it, their eyes widened brightly, Ji Zhuo leaned on the back of Jiang Jili's chair, and asked randomly: "Is Little Apple meeting?"

Little Apple nodded hmm: "I will, I will!"

"Where is the distance?"

Tiu Tiu shyly put his hands behind his back, nodded and said, "Yes."