87

When the first ray of sunlight shone into the room during the honeymoon wedding, Jiang Jili vaguely heard the cry of seabirds. He turned over and subconsciously looked for the people around him.

But it came up empty.

Jiang Jili slowly opened her eyes and looked around at the already cold spot with some embarrassment. Where is the person?

The sound of rolling waves came to his ears. He rubbed his eyes and then stretched. The morning light was bright outside the huge floor-to-ceiling glass, and Jiang Jili's eyes came into contact with the distant blue sea and sky.

He finally regained consciousness. He was now on a private island for vacation. Rong Zhen proposed to him a week ago and he agreed. Today is the fifth day on the island.

Jiang Jili opened the soft quilt and sat up, put on a shirt and was about to get out of bed, when she suddenly noticed a white gold-gilded card on the bedside table.

It wasn't there when I went to bed in the early morning.

He reached out and took it, and after just one glance, he was amused by the signature on it.

There are three marks: a flying and phoenix character "Rong", a regular and neat character "zao", and a crooked circle.

It looked like it was written by some little scoundrel. Not only that, but he also made a few lines on the side of the card. There was an extended bubble next to it to indicate: Rong Wanwan had already been spanked.

In the middle of the card is: the next step after getting up - the bathroom.

Jiang Jili couldn't help but smile when she thought about the quarrel between the couple. It must have taken a lot of effort for the man to be able to control Rong Wanwan and stop him from crying and howling in the morning.

He put the card down, got up and went to the bathroom.

Bath water had already been placed in the constant-temperature bathtub, and fresh and delicate flower petals were carefully sprinkled on it. There were toothbrushes and toothpaste on the gilt washbasin, and everything was prepared for him.

Jiang Jili didn't know what these people were secretly doing, but she still did as they were told. After washing, she went to the cloakroom according to the small card in the bathroom.

It is said to be a cloakroom, but it is not actually a room. It occupies almost half of the area on the first floor. It is just like the luxury goods counter opened by the Rong family in the South District. It is extremely luxurious, and Rong Zhen has those small items that cannot fit on the countertop. Most of the fetish blessings are prepared for Jiang Jili. The man reveals his true nature as soon as he comes here, and he is brought here to pick out a few items almost every night.

Last night, he was bullied like he was on stimulants. Fortunately, he didn't leave many marks on his body. When Jiang Jili took a shower, he checked specifically and found only a red mark on his chest.

He opened the door and as soon as he entered, he saw a big sign inside. It was a rabbit doll as tall as one person, pointing him in a direction in a cute pose.

There were many such dolls in the cloakroom. Jiang Jili laughed and followed the instructions. She came to a compartment with a red velvet curtain. White lights were on inside, and the gems set above the velvet curtain were shining. Intoxicating luster.

Jiang Jili took a step forward. The curtain seemed to have some kind of sensor, and it instantly sensed his arrival. It slowly opened it from the middle to both sides, politely like a living servant.

The scene inside made Jiang Jili stunned.

In the center of the spacious compartment is a table. On the table is a set of improved and carefully designed white suits. The furry edges wrap the clothes, making them as beautiful as if they appeared in a dream.