Extra 2

Jiang Jili has a competition in Beicheng after the Mid-Autumn Festival. She has been practicing piano very late recently, so the young man who is always serious in class rarely dozes off during the day.

During Chinese class, Rong Zhen looked at the man sleeping secretly with his chin propped up next to him, and couldn't help but want to tease him.

The young man's face was tilted to one side, and his breathing gradually became longer and longer, but he still sat upright, with his thin back straight, and his feet placed under the table in a very orderly manner, looking very well-behaved.

Rong Zhen stretched out his hand and brushed his long and curled eyelashes.

Didn't wake up.

Rong Zhen dialed on the other side again. The boy finally reacted, but still didn't wake up. He only frowned and moved, and turned his face to the other side, leaving the person inside with a hairy back of his head and under his T-shirt. Slightly convex neck bone.

She is very thin and white, and even the fine fuzz on the back of her neck can be seen in the sunlight.

Rong Zhen crossed his arms and leaned against the wall for a while, then suddenly kicked the stool of the person in front of him. The boy was startled and turned around tremblingly.

Rong Zhen: "Is there a headband?"

The boy reacted very quickly and immediately took it out from the side of his school bag: "Yes, it's just for me to tie the papers."

Rong Zhen raised his chin, and the boy handed him the headband. He, he hooked it on his fingertips and looked at it carefully. There was a brown kitten pendant hanging on it, which was quite cute.

He casually threw the watch he took off from his drawer to the boy as an exchange for the hairband. The boy was holding millions of things in his hands and was a little confused.

Rong Zhen didn't care at all. He called out in a low voice: "Jiang Jili."

There was no movement.

He laughed, gently pinched a lock of hair on the young man's head, and slowly braided him into a small braid. After braiding, he looked left and right, and felt that it was not easy to tie, so he patiently removed it bit by bit. After smoothing it out twice, I finally used the hair rope to tie him up a little.

Many people in front noticed the movement in this row, and watched with fear as the old man moved the young man around affectionately, as if he was very satisfied.

At 3:40, the Chinese teacher walked out of the classroom with the bell ringing on time. The soothing music rang for more than ten seconds before Jiang Jili woke up. He held his face and blinked sleepily.

"get out of class is over?" His voice still had a bit of a hoarse and soft nasal sound.

"Well, you slept in one class, are you thirsty?"

What Rong Zhen said was quite a bit. Jiang Jili looked at him dully. After a long time, he lowered his head and took the water glass from the drawer, but he didn't get it. Rong Zhen held it. Caught his arm.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the supermarket."

Jiang Jili said, "Huh?"

Rong Zhen pulled him up and said, "Come with me for a walk."

Jiang Jili followed him, all sleepiness gone, and walked out of the classroom. After walking for a while, Jiang Jili suddenly asked in a low voice: "Why are they all looking at me? Are there any marks on my face?" Rong Zhen turned his head with a half-smile, and looked down at his face seriously