66

The cover is a foggy white with no useful information.

Jiang Jili's palms were already sweating nervously. Just as he was about to open the door, the door of the master bedroom suddenly opened with a "crack". He was shocked and hid his phone behind him in a panic.

Especially when he saw the man's tall figure, he was like a child who made a mistake, and even started to stutter when he spoke.

"First... Mister..."

Rong Zhen noticed his bruised forehead at a glance, and walked over quickly. Jiang Jili's brain went blank for a moment, and then began to be filled with another calm and sudden thought. His expression did not change, but his fingers pressed I pressed the power off button, swiped lightly, and the screen fell into darkness.

By coincidence, Jiang Jili didn't want to ask Rong Zhen about it directly.

The man hugged the young man with tears in his eyes, and approached the bruise with his fingers, but he didn't dare to touch it, his voice became hoarse due to the distress.

"Why did you knock yourself down like this when you're not around for a while? Where did you hit?"

Jiang Jili whispered: "The drawer... I accidentally broke the phone just now, sir, I didn't mean it." His eyes were red, and he blamed himself and felt wronged: "I was a little dizzy when I got up, and I didn't take it out. stable……"

He took out the phone from behind, and the completely black and cracked screen confirmed the authenticity of what he said.

When Rong Zhen entered the door and saw the panicked look of the young man, the doubts that flashed in his heart disappeared, and only his heartache remained. Nothing in this world is more important than the person in front of him. The young man bit his lip and shed tears, and Rong Zhen felt so sad It's about to break.

He kissed the side face of the person in his arms and coaxed in a low voice: "Be good, don't cry, it's just a mobile phone, the baby can play with it every day if he likes it." He wiped away tears for Jiang Jili: "Let the doctor wipe his forehead first. Treat the wound on your body, huh?"

Jiang Jili nodded slightly, but still asked worriedly: "Sir, what should I do with the phone, there are so many photos on it... I haven't shown Qiaoqiao yet..."

Rong Zhen had already gently hugged him onto the bed. Jiang Jili was lying on the soft pillow with his arms around his neck. Rong Zhen leaned over and pecked him on the lips: "I will fix it tonight and show it to the baby." ,OK?"

Jiang Jili nodded, and kissed Rong Zhen's lips.

"Sir, I haven't told Qiaoqiao yet, can you go and tell me, she is still waiting for me."

Rong Zhen gave a "hmm", patted his head and got up to go out.

Because of Jiang Jili, the family doctor has lived in Rongzhai for a long time, and he arrived at the master bedroom within two minutes of a phone call. Rong Qiao was in the living room, so she could naturally see the doctor rushing in, so she could figure it out without Rong Zhen saying anything.

After knowing that Jiang Jili hit his forehead and needed to rest, she didn't go up to bother her again.

In the evening, Bai Yuxing also called. He finally returned home after a two-week business trip abroad. Rongqiao also said goodbye to Jiang Jili. He sent it.

Jiang Jili didn't get knocked down badly, he just looked at Huanren a little bit, and he took a brief bandage before resting.

night.

The light in the master bedroom was not turned on, and only the faint moonlight shone into the room. In the dim environment, a muscular man could be vaguely seen standing beside the bed.