28

When Jiang Jili came out of the bathroom, Jiang Chong was playing games on the sofa. He was leaning on a lamb pillow, looking at the light and shadow of the screen reflected on his extremely leisurely, delicate and cold face.

"Early." Jiang Jili walked over: "Dad has put away the hot water, let's take a bath."

Jiang Chong nodded, and put down the phone without any nostalgia.

"good."

Jiang Jili has a particularly good habit, that is, he always blows himself clean after taking a shower, and only leaves the bathroom without a drop of water falling out of his hair, so he is always refreshed and fragrant, always There is a particularly nice grapefruit smell.

Jiang Chong likes this taste very much.

It's not because he likes this kind of sweet and greasy fruity fragrance, but because it is Jiang Jili's, so it has become his favorite flavor, there is no one.

He moved the tip of his nose, but did not leave, but hugged Jiang Jili obediently, and called out: "Dad."

Jiang Jili lowered his head, rubbed his black hair and said with a smile, "Is there anything you want to say to Dad earlier?"

Jiang Chong buried his head in silence for a while, before raising his head for a long time.

"Daddy, let me protect you, okay?"

Jiang Jili laughed out loud: "Isn't he protecting me early now?"

"I mean, I'll always protect you, and I'll always be by your side."

Jiang Jili kissed him lightly on the forehead: "Okay, Dad believes in you."

Jiang Chong lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes concealing the emotions in his pupils.

Soon, soon they will be able to leave here, away from all the dirty people, and he will always stand by Jiang Jili's side, no one can even try to hurt his father.

After a period of time, Jiang Chong seemed to be busy with something. Instead of sitting at the door of the piano shop for more than an hour waiting for Jiang Jili as before, he stepped on the door, as if he was just here to pick someone up.

Jiang Jili would not ask him to get to the bottom of it, at most he would ask him to pay attention to safety, but it is not necessary, because Tongqiao Town is small and comfortable, and the neighbors in the street are all acquaintances, and there has never been any danger The thing is, many children are running around and playing wildly all over the street.

Jiang Chong was originally stable, and he never worried Jiang Jili about this kind of thing. Every time he went home at night, Jiang Chong would report his itinerary during the day.

He said that he went to the kindergarten to sign in, and then went to the square to see the fountain, and after seeing the fountain, he went to the museum in the town. He said in detail, even down to the exact time.

Jiang Chong is used to reassuring him, and Jiang Jili doesn't doubt it.

So he didn't know that Jiang Chong didn't go anywhere, and he didn't know who he contacted and what he did. Only Jiang Chong himself knew these things.

On the secluded balcony, the child was on the phone with a calm and serious tone, not at all mature at this age.

He said: "I have read all those materials. There is also a third child in the Rong family who is not very successful. There are many illegitimate children who have not been recognized. There are all age groups. I guess no one will care that those children are Who, so this loophole is easy to exploit, if someone checks, you can help me fabricate an identity, just falsely report one year old."