20

The hot spring in the mansion in the South District happens to occupy the area with the most concentrated geothermal resources in Huaicheng. A private hot spring water is introduced in the backyard. The stepped water flow landscape is matched with scattered vegetation, and the heat rises gracefully.

Jiang Jili slowly held Rong Zhen's shoulders in his arms, and the comfortable hot water flowed over his waist.

I don't know how long it took, Jiang Jili's hands felt a little sore, he calmly slowed down his movements, and after a while, he looked at Rong Zhen for no response, and wanted to quietly take his hands away.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved, the man opened his eyes.

"tired?"

Jiang Jili pressed his face that was rosy from the heat, and nodded slightly.

"Hands are a little sore, sir, do you want to press?"

Rong Zhen's hand slid to his slumped waist, lingering for a moment.

Jiang Jili tensed up and his whole body tensed up.

"Relax."

Jiang Jili knew in his heart that he might not be able to escape this time, so he could only coquettishly negotiate, and buried his face in Rong Zhen's neck.

"Sir, can you be gentle later? I'm afraid of pain." His body was not in a gesture of rejection, but as Rong Zhen said today, he was very open.

His breath trembled slightly: "Sir, please."

After Rong Zhen came back this time, the Jiang Jili he came into contact with was fresh from beginning to end. style.

So I agreed.

The time this time was not short, but the action was unprecedentedly gentle, almost giving Jiang Jili the illusion that her husband loved him, like a tender tenderness between long-lost lovers, Jiang Jili didn't cry, he hugged her Rubbing Rong Zhen's neck, he catered to him with great enthusiasm.

They were connected and intimate like never before.

But Jiang Jili never forgot his purpose. Taking advantage of Rong Zhen's ease of talking, he panted and raised his request. He said he wanted to go out and have a look, Rong Zhen kissed him and agreed.

After the day of tenderness, Rong Zhen left the mansion in the southern district for a short time.

Jiang Jili didn't care where he went, and quickly contacted Qin Cong for an inspection.

Qin Cong took him to a very private hospital, quiet and secret, as if it was specially built for someone, and there were basically no patients in it.

As soon as he entered, he saw Lu Hui. This time Lu Hui was a little different from last time. He also had a pair of glasses similar to Qin Cong's on the bridge of his nose, and he was also wearing a clean white coat.

He is more like a doctor than Qin Cong.

Lu Hui's attitude towards him was lukewarm, and he asked some simple questions first, such as whether there was anything wrong with his body recently, whether the pregnancy reaction was serious or not.

Jiang Jili answered each of them seriously.

Until Lu Hui asked again: "Have you had sex with your partner recently? If so, how long has it been?"

Qin Cong, who was beside him, had his eyes on him, and seemed to be curious about this question, circling the marks on his neck with great interest.

Jiang Jili's voice was very low: "Yes..."