52

Jiang Jili feels that something is wrong with Jiang Chong recently, he is very clingy.

Although he usually relies on him, it has never been so abnormal during this time. Jiang Jili is not uncomfortable, but a little strange, and he is a little dumbfounded by his clingy behavior all the time.

Jiang Jili got up in the morning to take a shower, just stepped out of the bathroom on his front foot, and not long after he went downstairs, Jiang Chong followed him on his back foot, dragged him to the sofa, and wiped him carefully in his arms Hand cream, even each fingertip has been carefully rubbed.

After wiping his hands, he put a cup of warm milk in his hand, and he didn't let go until he finished drinking.

Jiang Jili was going to make breakfast for him, and the child followed him around with his arms in his arms. He didn't pick him up until the servant came to help him take out the breakfast when he was done. At this time, Jiang Chong Putting her arms around his neck, she obediently kissed his side several times.

Jiang Jili couldn't help laughing and asked him, "Morning, what are you going to say to Dad?"

Jiang Chong shook his head every time.

Not to mention when going out for a walk, Jiang Chong kept holding his hand, and asked him if he was thirsty or hungry after a while, like a cold and cute caring little tail.

Although Jiang Jili didn't know what he was thinking, but Jiang Chong was willing, so Jiang Jili let him.

At first he didn't think much about it, until that gentleman also started to feel wrong, and Jiang Jili gradually realized it.

It has been a few days since Jiang Jili moved out of the master bedroom. He kept forgetting to move the few pots of daisies that he had left on the balcony of the master bedroom. This day he remembered and knocked on the door in a hurry, thinking to himself that he had a bad memory. The daisy has not been watered for a few days, and the buds that just emerged may have withered.

He called nervously, "Sir, are you there?" He knocked lightly three times, and the door swung open.

Jiang Jili's eyes hit the man's strong chest. His shirt was unbuttoned, and the gauze wrapped inside could be vaguely seen. Jiang Jili subconsciously took a step back and opened the distance.

"I left some pots of daisies in your bedroom, can I move them back to mine?"

Rong Zhen lowered his gaze.

"I'm really sorry." Jiang Jili's ears were a little red: "I forgot to move away and stayed here with you..."

The man didn't say anything, just gave him a seat, Jiang Jili nodded to him politely, and entered the master bedroom.

Then he found that the few pots of daisies were placed on the table where he put the milk before, obviously they had been carefully taken care of.

Jiang Jili was a little confused: "Did you help take care of it?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt that his question was a bit silly. How could this gentleman do such a thing? Lin Qi or Uncle Cheng should have taken care of him.

He was thinking of quickly avoiding this topic and taking all the little daisies away, but when he raised his hand, he was hugged by the man from behind.

His voice was low, almost whispering softly: "It's me."

Jiang Jili wanted to struggle, but the man didn't hug him tightly, he just hugged him vaguely, giving him enough room to escape, but Jiang Jili was too embarrassed to be too aggressive.