27

Jiang Chong is a very assertive person, Jiang Jili has known it for a long time, and he also knows that many things Jiang Chong does are not because he likes them, but because he likes them.

Jiang Chong is smart and precocious, he doesn't like all the things that children of this age should like, but he is willing to accompany Jiang Jili on the sofa watching SpongeBob SquarePants all night, and is willing to accompany him to fight all day at home on weekends Lego, willing to sit obediently by the side and listen to him play the piano quietly.

Because in Jiang Chong's world, Jiang Jili always ranks first.

Hearing Shao Wei say that he was born about half a month earlier than Jiang Jili's due date, and came to this world in a hurry, Shao Wei also joked that he seemed to have some mission that needed to be completed immediately.

Two years ago Jiang Chong felt that this was indeed a joke, until later, he accidentally found out about the existence of another person.

A man so powerful that he needs a man to call his father.

A steady stream of information was sent to him, and Jiang Chong read it page by page. The more he read, the more gloomy his immature face became.

If Jiang Jili could see Jiang Chong at this time, he would find that he and that dangerous and unpredictable man were almost carved out of the same mold, even the gloomy expression was exactly the same.

Jiang Chong resembled Rong Zhen very much, so the moment he saw the man's photo on the information, he knew that the information was probably true, and all the pain that Jiang Jili, who had always loved and spoiled him, had suffered was also true. real.

What Jiang Chong couldn't bear the most was that this man had not given up looking for someone for five years.

With ice on Jiang Chong's face, he asked lightly in his heart, is he worthy?

Of course not, anyone who hurt Jiang Jili is not worthy.

Jiang Chong knew very well that he was different from others. He was very talented in everything since he was a child, so he saved all the pocket money Jiang Jili gave him, and started to study stocks after saving a small amount.

He seems to be very sensitive to this kind of thing by nature, all those things that seem difficult to others are very simple for him, and he soon earned his first pot of gold.

Jiang Chong's goal is very clear, he wants to earn at least 100 million yuan, and then send Jiang Jili abroad, to a place where the environment is better, and that person will never be found in his life.

He wanted to ensure that Jiang Jili would have nothing to worry about in his life.

Jiang Chong's appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and he dabbles in more and more things, but it is still not enough. That person is an extremely dangerous ticking time bomb, and he needs to make a lot of money in a short time.

So Jiang Chong quickly set his sights on the entertainment industry, a big dirty dye vat that can make quick money.

He needs to be escorted by a backer.

-

The apartment Jiang Jili lives in is an open townhouse. The downstairs is a street with various shops. When the evening approaches, there will be a lot of people chatting and choosing vegetables at the door.

Before the taxi arrived at the door, Jiang Jili heard Aunt Qiao's loud voice.

"You guys don't know, that good-for-nothing in my family can piss me off every day. The day before yesterday, I was finally willing to go on a blind date. What happened? At the end of the day, I let someone else dove. I have no place to put my old face. In the past two days, my blood pressure is still low. It's high."