42

There was a sudden silence in the garden.

The man sitting on the sofa crossed his legs, and his hand was still on the back of the prince's neck, but it was no longer a gentle stroke, but a rhythmic tap again and again.

The prince's ears were erect, and he let out a low moan, as if he felt something.

Lu Hui was also keenly aware of Rong Zhen's emotional changes. He followed the man's gaze and found that he seemed to be staring at the photo album on the table, but seemed to be thinking through it.

Cheng Yan stretched out his hand and whispered to Lu Hui, "Master Lu, this way please." He was ushered to the sofa beside him, Cheng Yan poured him a cup of tea, and returned to Rong Zhen's side.

Lu Hui lowered his eyes. He didn't know what Rong Zhen was thinking, and he didn't dare to interrupt rashly. He just drank tea and brewed what he wanted to say.

Countless people have visited the Rong Zhai, and since Rong Zhen took the seat of the head of the Rong family, there have been countless people wanting to curry favor.

The Patriarch of the Rong family is a symbol, a symbol of the wealth of the sky, a symbol of the power in Huai City, and a symbol of a century-old wealthy family with deep roots. He is completely different from this Boss Bai and Boss Li. Mr. Rong, who is afraid, can decide the life and death of a large number of families just by moving his fingers.

When he is in a good mood, he can reward a certain project to whomever he wants, and he can also throw out billions to invest at will. Rong Zhen's favor represents the green light for the entire Huaicheng. He pointed his head and came up.

The same goes for Lu Hui. If the Lu family's property wants to enter Daya Bay in the West District, the first step is to pass Rong Zhen's eyes.

He has prepared various conditions full of sincerity, and he is willing to take countless steps back in exchange for this opportunity.

It's just that Lu Hui didn't expect that Rong Zhen didn't care about these problems.

The smoke between his fingers was about to burn to the root, but he didn't extinguish it. Instead, he slowly approached the thick and fluffy hair of the prince, and with a sound of pricking, half of the back of the prince's neck was burned instantly, and the tuft of snow-white hair became It was charred and ugly, like a dirty and muddy hole in the snow for no reason.

The prince let out a cry, and wanted to prop up his hind legs, but he was a little afraid. He looked up at Rong Zhen, and wagged his tail desperately.

The crown prince is the most honorable member of the entire Rong Zhai except Rong Zhen. Although it is only an animal, it is Rong Zhen's favorite animal, so everyone takes care of it with utmost care. The prince can eat seven or eight catties of beef every meal, all of which are the best Australian Wagyu beef. It eats very well, and its fur is smooth and beautiful, not to mention that it usually takes dog hair care every now and then. It's like rolling snow.

This is the real sense that no one dares to neglect, of course, this is only limited to other people except Rong Zhen.

As Cheng Yan once said, when Rong Zhen doted on the crown prince, the crown prince was the crown prince. Once Rong Zhen got bored, he was just a beast for fun, such as now.

The cigarette butt went out between the dog hairs on the back of the prince's neck, emitting an unpleasant smell of burning. Rong Zhen clasped it with one hand. The sound is gone.

The perception of dogs is extremely sensitive. In the current situation, no matter how brutal and presumptuous the prince is usually, he would not dare to act wild at all.