53

This was the first time Jiang Jili had the opportunity to meet the Rong family other than Rong Zhen after he lost his memory. He was still very curious about this young daughter of the Rong family.

The most important thing is that he heard that the relationship between him and this little daughter seemed to be pretty good before, which means that she should know something about the past, and Jiang Jili really wanted to chat with her.

He didn't say this, but Rong Zhen still noticed it.

Jiang Jili has some headaches, that gentleman has clearly felt his resistance recently, because since the last time he left the second bedroom where he lived, Jiang Jili has been avoiding him intentionally or unintentionally, and the behavior he showed Intimacy will no longer give any response.

The gentleman coaxed him very patiently from the very beginning, and now he is gradually becoming restless. Although Jiang Jili is soft-tempered, sometimes he is very stubborn, just soft and stubborn.

Rong Zhen warmed the milk for him with his own hands. Jiang Jili said thank you, but he didn't actually drink it. When he took the milk back to his room, it looked like the night before, and it looked the same the next day. After several times, Rong Zhen asked Seeing him drinking with his own eyes, he grabbed the corner of his clothes and looked at the man, whispering that he didn't want to drink now, and the other party had nothing to do with him.

One day, Jiang Jili heard that the little daughter came to Rong's house, and wanted to go and see it, but was stopped by Rong Zhen in the room. The man's forehead was pressed against his, and his lips were almost touching him.

Jiang Jili didn't know why, so he backed away in shock and hit the wall.

He said, "Sir, the guests are coming soon..."

Rong Zhen turned a deaf ear and just watched his dodging eyes, looking very tired.

His back was against the wall, and Rong Zhen pressed down. The extremely small space and the extremely close distance made Jiang Jili feel an uncomfortable sense of restraint. He stretched out his hand and grabbed something next to him, trying to escape, but was caught by Rong Zhen Intercepted halfway.

The man clasped his arms.

"Sir, please don't do this."

"Lili, I should be the one who said this to you." The man did not back down.

"I... I didn't do anything." Jiang Jili looked away guiltily: "I want to prepare some snacks for the guests, please let me go."

"If you like dim sum, you can ask the kitchen to make it."

Jiang Jili was a little suspicious of this gentleman's ability to understand.

"It's not that I like it, but it's for the guests. It's the first time I've seen her..." After Jiang Jili finished speaking, he felt that the words were not rigorous, so he simply skipped over: "I have to prepare some gifts for the guests to take away, sir, Can you..."

Rong Zhen: "What?"

"Can you stop making trouble for no reason." Jiang Jili lowered his voice.

The man's figure paused.

"Lili." His eyes sank.

Jiang Jili also felt that he seemed to have said the wrong thing, and immediately changed his words: "I didn't mean that, sir, I didn't say what you meant, I was just a little anxious."

But his expression was not apologetic at all, and his movements were still in an evasive posture, and he even shook his arm that was held by the other party.