90

Jiang Jili woke up very early on New Year's Eve. He turned over on the spacious and soft bed and fumbled to pick up the mobile phone beside the pillow.

The light was a bit dazzling in the dimness. He blocked it. After a long time, he turned to the address book. The page stopped. He looked at the familiar and unfamiliar numbers on it, feeling a little lost.

This is the seventh year that he has completely lost contact with his parents, and it is also the seventh New Year's Eve that he has woken up. Jiang Jili has lost count of how many times he has hesitated on that number. Almost every holiday, he has I would be stunned for a long time looking at the few remaining group photos, but eventually I would quietly turn it off.

In the five years before he left Huaicheng, he just didn't dare to contact him. He was worried about dragging his parents, who were unaware, into this whirlpool.

Jiang Jili understands Rong Zhen's temperament and knows that he will pay more attention to his father and mother. Once there is any abnormal movement, Jiang Jili cannot afford the consequences. He is afraid that his father and mother will do impulsive things for him. Then Shi Rongzhen would not tolerate anyone openly provoking him. He did not want to harm the people closest to him.

Later, he was found by Rong Zhen, and the situation was too complicated. He was frightened and unable to do anything. Just dealing with the crazy Rong Zhen was already extremely exhausted, and he no longer had any energy to think about other things.

Then there was fear. He fled Huaicheng at all costs. He felt so guilty that he didn't dare to face them.

Maybe it was due to the shyness of being close to home. Even though he knew that his parents now knew that he was still living well, he still didn't dare to make that call. The man he had been laughing at before as if nothing had happened would be nervous about such a scene. In fact, he himself was the same.

Jiang Jili sighed, turned off her phone gently, and looked out the window.

It's around five o'clock in the morning now, and the winter days are short. It's still night outside at this time. Small red lanterns are hung on the tall evergreen trees in the courtyard, and some snow that hasn't been cleared has fallen on them. They look colorful. A rare bright color in the depth of winter.

Jiang Jili sniffed, tucked in the quilt and planned to close her eyes and squint for a while. Suddenly, there was some movement behind her, like a very light door opening.

Followed by a burst of light and steady footsteps, Jiang Jili knew who it was without even thinking.

Because he was going home to see his parents on New Year's Eve, he was very cruel in the past two days and did not let Rong Zhen come in to sleep. As a result, the man couldn't hold it in anymore after a whole day, so he rushed back to the master bedroom early today.

Jiang Jili ignored him, closed her eyes and pretended that she was not awake yet.

The steps stopped not far away from him, and the next second the bed collapsed, and a familiar smell flooded into his nostrils. The man hugged him from behind, and placed a thin and warm kiss on the back of his neck.

Jiang Jili was a little itchy, but she didn't hide away. Unexpectedly, the man went too far and got into his pajamas with familiar tricks. Jiang Jili couldn't pretend anymore and grabbed his unruly hand.

"Rong Zhen, don't make trouble."

The man deliberately woke him up. When he saw this, he rolled over and whispered: "Baby, are you awake?"

Jiang Jili directly put the responsibility on him: "It's not you who made the noise. Wake up."

"I miss you." Rong Zhen didn't care about the young man's false accusation at all and kissed his soft lips: "I haven't hugged you for two nights. I can't sleep because I think about you all the time. You."