Can we just talk? (Karlity) 🔱

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱
Song: THEY CLOSED SOAP2DAY NOOOO
I watched the new spider man movie yesterday and im still so fucking hyped,the characters,the transitions,the style the fuckin animation,The cliffhanger,everything just perfect 10/10 recommend 100%

Karl was at home with his friends.
He was hosting a dinner party..or,trying to atleast.
He was trying to host one of those fun get togethers where he had all these snacks put out and they'd all watch a movie.
But that was still a work in progress.
His friends were in the living room talking in a circle while Karl went to the kitchen to stock up on Swedish fish.
He hummed as he opened the cupboard and got out some candy.
"Hey"

Karl turned around,a smile already on his face.
It was Quackity.
Karl:"hey! Do you need something?"
Quackity:"uhh..no I was just.."
Fuck,I wanna kiss you so bad.
Quackity looked at Karl,then awkwardly looked to the side at Austin..who was just yk..
Minding his business getting something to drink...

Some things have recently changed in Karl and Quackitys relationship.
Karl had recently gotten a place in Quackitys state,meaning they started to hang out a lot.
If it was only karl entertaining Quackity while he did his law school assignments or getting drunk to see who could plank the longest while intoxicated.
Karl bringing Quackity bagels or Quackity bringing Karl some nerdy keychain he got at a corner store that said "REAL COUNTRY
BOY🌟" or something.

Little did they know that a blunt,6 shots of cherry vodka,a dark room filled with smoke and purple LEDs,pared with a slowed "The Weeknd" song would lead to passionate romantic sex.
There really wasn't any easy way to say it.
What was fun flirting one seconds,apparently ended up with Karl screaming for Quackity while his painted fingernails dug into his skin.
Who knew looking into your gorgeous friends eyes would lead to you finally accept the fact that you really wanna kiss him.

Anyways,since then they've had sex a few times.
Quackity would come over,or the other way around,they'd pretend not to be into each other,so basically suppressing their feelings for each other.
And ofcourse,after minutes or even hours of suppressing the fact that they just wanted to have rough sex on the carpented floor,when they finally did it was magical.
After about the fifth time,Quackitys emotional side took over.
He was starting to feel overwhelmed with all the strings,slowly realizing he REALLY liked Karl,and it freaked him out.

But now they hadn't seen each other in a week due too Quackity being "busy".
Ofcourse Karl didn't know Quackity was spending that time thinking about how beautiful Karl's eyes were.
Screaming into his pillow and kicking his feet,
Thinking about everything even slightly flirtatious Karl had ever said to him.
Now that he was seeing him again,he wasn't sure why he thought anything would change.
Quackity:"heyy..uh,no i guess not,just wanted to..say hi"
Karl looked at him confused.

Karl:"alright? Hey?"
Quackity:"hello.."
This was weird.
Karl awkwardly turned his attention back to the Swedish fish.
There was awkward silence.
Austin:"did you guys kiss?"
Quackity:"no!"
Karl:"what?"
They looked at Austin confused.
Austin:"there's this weird tension between you guys,the type of tension you'd have after kissing your best friend"
Karl:"don't you think I'd tell you,Austin?"

Karl politely smiled at him as he picked up the bowl.
Karl seemed to be way more calm when lying about this.
Kinda like he..didn't care?
Austin:"hm...well now that I think of it,you definitely would"
Karl patted him on the back before going back to the living room with him.
The hell?? Does he not care??
Quackity followed them back to the living room and got back on his place on the couch.

Everyone continued to energetically speak over each other and have fun,but Quackity stayed silent for the majority of the night.
He made eye contact with Karl a few times,
Karl have him a polite and worried look of "are you okay?" But Quackity didn't really respond,
He just lightly smiled for a seconds before looking off in the distance again.
At one point Karl sat down next to him and asked if he was okay,Quackity smiled and nodded with a "yeah,just not feeling too social tonight",Karl responded "oh okay,that's fine" before gently holding his hand.