Cheating (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song:
(I wrote this yesterday BUTTTTTTT the Quackity and Karl drunk stream was one year ago today (or now yesterday) wich is so crazy,will forever be my favorite karlity stream)
Btw,i know intro paragraphs have been a little long lately but would you guys want me to participate in kinktober? I mean it wouldn't be consistent but lmk if there r any kinktober kinks you guys want me to do in a smut chapter (unless it's something gross like non con but I doubt any pro-noncon ppl read my stories...) ❤️

Karl was in his room,it was dark outside.
He was staring at his screen,watching some twink on brazzers get pounded by a store Klerk.
It was boring,Karl was bored out of his mind.
It started off with him being a bit horny about an hour ago,and since his boyfriend was out of state right now,he couldn't really get off with anyone else so he decided to watch porn.
But it didn't work,the hornyness wasn't gone,
But he wasn't even in the mood to be horny anymore.

Why is this porn so trash? The audio sucks,the angles are weird and their clearly married in real life.
Karl was at the point where he was genuinely just pissed off at how he couldn't relive himself,but the urge was still there.
He wasn't even paying attention to the video,
He was just zoned out.
His mind kept on imaging these scenarios with...him and some guys,having the time of his life but it would just fade.

The imagine in his head wasn't strong enough to get him off,so he stopped.
Karl sighed.
He knew what he could do right now...but it was risky....suppher risky...
Whatever,who cares.
Karl picked up his phone and put his feet up on his office chair,texting a certain apartment number.

Quackity👻 room #23

K:
Hey big dog

Q:
Hey Karl what's up :)

K:
R u home?

Q:
Yeah why

K:
Wanna come over and hit

Q:
?
What?

K:
I'm horny
Wanna come over?

Q:
Uh,is this a joke? Is this corpse?
Don't you have a bf

K:
Yeah
So r u coming over or not?

Q:
I mean
Okay I guess
See u

K:
Kk

Karl smiled and put his phone away,FINALLY.
Some fucking dick,it has been too long.
A whopping 5 days,incredible.
Karl kicked his feet before exiting the pornhub tab and scrolling on his phone,waiting for Quackity to take the elevator up and stand at his door.
The door knocked,Karl's room,living room was the first one in the apartment since it was pretty small,but still nice.
He heard the door knock.
Karl smiled and quickly got up.

He sipped over to the door and opened it.
Quackity:"hey-"
Karl pulled him inside and closed the door.
Karl kissed him,Quackity kissed back confused for a few seconds before he pulled away.
Quackity:"w-wait- aren't you and corpse a thing?"
Karl huffed and held him closer by his shirt.
Karl:"cmon..does it matter?~"
Quackity:"I feel like it kinda does?-"
Karl rolled his eyes.
Karl:"you really think I'd be doing this if I were in a committed relationship?"

Quackity looked to the side puzzled.
He's always sorta had a thing for Karl,they shared a few college classes and he was just such a nice guy,but for the most part since he's known him,he's been with corpse.
Always unavailable,Dating wise.
Karl was a very kind and loyal person and him and corpse always seemed like a regular golden retriever x pitbul relationship,so why would Karl.....
Whatever,Quackity wanted to have sex with Karl and Karl obviously wanted it too,the other stuff can wait.