3 park rangers,1 cabin (karlity) ♻️ 2

Quackity:"pretty sure it is judging by the tent in your pants but,it would be nice if you could give us a clear answer"
Karl nervously looked down at himself,yeah,
It was really obvious by now.
Karl:"Jesus- I obviously want you guys to fuck me already,yes I'm into you!"
Karl somehow screamed and whispered at the same time.
Quackity scoffed.
Quackity:"so you want this?-"
Karl:"yes,I want it,I want it so fucking bad- Jesus Christ,read the room?!-"

Corpse kissed him,karl immediately kissed back.
He rubbed his legs together while Quackity put his hand on his inner thigh.
Corpse pulled away after about 40 seconds,
revealing a thin line of saliva from their mouths.
Karl was obviously desperate.
Quackity:"safe word is red?"
Karl:"fine with me..!"
Corpse:"uh huh"
Karl nodded,glad everyone agreed before he tried to kiss Quackity.

Quackity lightly pushed him away by his chest.
Karl:"what's wrong?..."
He said,a little upset.
Quackity smirked.
Quackity:"nothing...just..let's get a little more comfortable,huh?"
Karl looked at them a bit confused before corpse undid his belt and somewhat pulled down his pants.
Karl:"o-okay.."
Karl started to undo his khaki park ranger shorts his khaki park ranger shirt was tucked into.

He wasn't ready to completely pull them down just yet,even though the thrill of them both watching while he embarrassed himself with his size was unimaginable.
He pulled down the back a bit,not sure what position they'd do first.
Quackity slowly took off his belt and tossed it on the floor somewhere before he kissed karl.
Finally,Quackitys lips on his,he always looked like a good kisser.
Karl whined,already wanting more.
Corpse pulled him closer from behind,pulling him inbetween his thighs and kissing his neck.

Karl moaned,it was lewd for only a kiss but they loved it.
Quackity caressed the hair on the back of his head while corpse started to slowly push his hands under his shirt.
Karl wasn't sure where to put his hands,so he just put them behind his back.
Corpse:"you like that?~"
Karl nodded as he whined,squeezing his eyes shut out of embarrassment.
Corpse scoffed.
Corpse:"wanna suck his dick?"
Karl whined at the request once again.

Quackity chuckled.
Quackity:"Cmon corpse,don't put him on the spot like that..~"
He said,pulling away but still hovering over Karl's lips.
Karl looked into Quackitys eyes desperate for more.
His eyes were truly beautiful.
Corpse:"oh cmon,look at the way he's looking at you...it's like he's inlove~"
Corpse mocked.
Quackity stared back into Karl's eyes before a few seconds before he snapped out of it and scoffed.
Karl:"I-I want too...if that's okay..."

Quackity:"course it is.."
Quackity smirked and got up.
Corpse laughed.
He continued to gently kiss Karl's neck while Quackity unzipped his pants and pulled them down,along with his boxers.
Karl watched his erection spring out and tower infront of his face.
Quackity ran his hand through the front of his hair,pinning it back while lightly grabbing it.
Karl was already trying to lick the tip.
Quackity and corpse laughed at how desperate Karl's was,like he was trying to bop for apples with his hands behind his back.

Quackity:"your really bad at using your words Karl,it's a flaw,honestly..."
Karl:"sorry....c-can I please...?~"
He begged as he looked up at Quackity.
Corpse slid his hand up to Karl's face,cupping his chin and looking up at Quackity too.
Corpse:"cmon man,how could you ever say no to such a pretty face?~"
Karl whined.
Corpse:"I think he really wants it..don't you Karl?"
Karl nodded.
Karl:"y-yes please...~"

Quackity scoffed as he slowly stroked himself.
Quackity:"it's not like I was ever going to say no to such a nice request.."
He said before pulling Karl's hair back a bit more,making him whine and raise his head some more.
He grabbed the base and lightly slapped the tip over Karl's lips,telling him to open up.
Corpse let go of his face and let Karl open wide.
Quackity groaned as he slipped himself in about a fourth.