Bachelorette party (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song:
Foreplay >>>>>>>>>> actual sex
Literally love writing foreplay it's so much more distinct than sex imo
Anyhowwwwww hope you guys enjoy❤️

Karl was at a party,it was nice.
It was somewhere between 11PM and 2:30AM,
And also some day between Monday and Thursday? Karl wasn't sure.
It was his boyfriend corpses bachelorette party,or I guess his fiancés....
Corpse was in the mood to get wasted with all of his friends,it's been a tough semester,
college was almost half done and everyone needed some letting loose before the holidays.

When people arrived they stared to chant,
Corpse,for some unknown reason shouted 'ITS A FUCKING BACHELORETTE PARTY YEAHHHH' and everyone cheered.
Karl was having a lot of fun until that happened,he assumed it was some type of proposal.
He pulled corpse to the side and asked him if they were engaged,corpse said it was just a joke and he felt like trolling people.
But....after that,he said 'wouldn't be the worst thing in the world,right?',wich just....
Made Karls mind go blank.

He stumbled his semi drunken self out of the back door and that's how he ended up in the back alley.
It was dark,Karl was cold so he held himself tight.
He heard the loud party goers scream from the inside,he just wasn't feeling it anyone.
Was he engaged now? I don't wanna get married???? I'm only 23?? Wtf do I do??
Karl got a cigarette out from his back pocket.

He rarely smoked cigarettes,they were disgusting to him,but ever since he got together with corpses there's been a few times.
There was something about this weird...lollipop stick-shaped cancer stick that every semi-bad male he had some kind of attachment too in his life smoked that just intrigued him.
Everytime he smoked it his goal was only to find out one thing,what was the hype?
This is nasty,gross,and makes you smell like cement,overall,Karl preferred weed.

But sometimes he'd just do it because he was bored,and wanted to spite himself.
So he got out his cigarette and purple gas station lighter.
He put the cig in his mouth and flicked the lighter,nothing but sparks.
He flicked it a few more times before giving up.
Karl frustratedly threw his lighter on the ground next to the dumpster,it made a small explosion as it broke.
Karl jumped,a little embarrassed.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and looked down,contemplating on wether or not he should go inside and enjoy the party or stay here and cry for no reason.
He tried to think of the outcome of both,if he stays out here and crys he'll probably just go home to his dorm after and talk to corpse when he's sober,if he goes back inside he might be living in a house with 4 dogs with weird hipster jobs like soda-start up company in 5 years time.

Karl didn't want that? It was hard enough to think about the fact that he wasn't a 17 year old boy in highschool going home to play club penguin anymore,he was an adult with school and responsibility,and apparently a marriage waiting for him after school?
How annoying,he knew this would happen,
he'd Overthink due to one small inconvenience.
Corpse probably wasn't even that serious about it,he was to drunk to think anyways...
This sucked.
"You okay?"

Karl looked up,he didn't even realize a car had pulled up infront of him.
He got ready to run inside before he squinted to see who it was.
It was Quackity,he was leaning to the open window,looked a bit uncomfortable since he was in the drivers seat.
Karl:"oh,hey Quackity.."
Quackity:"you alright? You look....uhh...?"
Karl looked down at himself.
He was wearing hot pink party shades,the ones that had lines in them,along with a fluffy pink fur necklace thing and a childish tiara.

Maybe he got a little carried away when doing 'don't drink,let someone pick an embarrassing party accessory for you' or whatever that party game was called.
Karl:"uh,yeah...I'm...fine?"
Karl shrugged,not sure how he was supposed to answer.
Quackity looked him up and down for a few seconds,a little concerned.
Quackity:"need a light?"
Karl smiled and put the cigarette back in his mouth before walking over to Quackitys car.