Pls wake up babe im horny (Karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️ short...but still smut I guess
Song: snoring sounds
Halloween is soon and I DONT know what im gonna be😭😭

Quackity was in bed.
It was dark,silent,warm.
Quackity groaned,his body dragging across the white sheets as he lays next to Karl.
Karl's silently sleeping next to him,his body turned away but only because Quackity was spooning him earlier.
Quackity had woken up a few minutes ago,he felt some kind of uncomfort in his crotch,after he pulled away he realized he was just hard.
He thought he could get rid of it but....it didn't work.

Quackity tried to think some 'nsfw' thoughts that usually help him to get a head start on 'it' while he palmed himself,but it didn't work.
It was just uncomfortable,as soon as he looked at Karl it started to get hot but then he just quickly looked away because it felt weird.
Quackity groaned,he's been palming himself for atleast 10 minutes,it was like he couldn't get off on anything other than Karl ever since they got together.
Quackity rolled his eyes and looked to the side.
Fuck it,waking up Karl will probably make him hate his guts but...whatever...he'll understand,
Right?

Quackity leaned over to Karl's ear.
Quackity:"Karl."
He whispered.
No response.
Quackity lightly shook him making him groan.
Quackity:"karllll....babe! I'm really hard can I jerk off to you?"
Karl:"ugh...."
Karl shifted his position,fighting for his life not to let Quackity wake him up.
Quackity:"pleaseee please pleaseeee help me out?-"
Karl:"shhhhhhhhhh.....just put it in.."
Quackity:"wait- what?"

Karl:"put it in,I don't care...just don't make any noises and cuddle me again.."
Karl said tiredly as he wiped his hand all over Quackitys face.
Quackity:"serious?? I don't think I should be taking your word for it,your not really that awake-"
Karl:"babe,I promise you I consent and I am awake enough to hear your pathetic whining,
Go ahead"
Karl said as he wiped his eyes.
Quackity silently cheered as he got out his erection.

He sat up,Karl was sleeping on his side with one leg up,not a position they've ever done before so this should be fun.
Karl:"don't finish inside or ontop,I took a shower before bed.."
Karl mumbled,trying to sleep again.
Quackity:"got it.
Quackity stroked himself as he pulled down Karl's pants enough that he could enter.
The excitement of Karl's approval already making him happy.
Quackity aligned himself with Karl.
Quackity:"and your sure this is okay?"

Karl:"yes,just don't be too loud..safeword is red"
Quackity:"got it!-"
Karl:"shhhhhhh!"
Karl hushed annoyed.
Quackity:"..sorry.."
Quackity got his head back In the game,he started to push himself in.
He really didn't have any time to waste on pretending that this was romantic or whatever,
He's had a boner for the past 20 minutes be really needed to nut.

Quackity fully pushed in,Karl made a small sound but didn't seem to affected by it.
Quackity tried his best not to push himself until he hit his gspot,it would probably wake Karl up and then Karl....would have sex I guess?
Quackity put his hands next to each side of Karl's waist on the mattress as he started to thrust.
Quackity harshly Bit his lip,trying not to let out a loud relief moan.
He started to thrust in and out at a medium fast pace.

Karl was still a bit stretched from a few hours ago in the airport bathroom,so it wasn't that hard.
Quackity:"mh~ holy shit...~"
Karl:"too loud..mh~.."
Karl slightly backed up on Quackity,seemed like he might be getting more and more awake.
Quackity smirked and bent down to karls ear.
Quackity:"hah..you like that?~"
Karl:"shhhhh,I didn't say you should talk."
Quackity:"got it."
Quackity shook his head and awkwardly sat up again,a little embarrassed.

He continued to thrust into Karl,both his hands now on Karl's thigh,lightly grabbing them to thrust into.
Karl started to let go small moans.
Karl was very vocal,but Karl was also turned on by really long foreplay,teasing,dirty talk,
Whatever,so this 100% wasn't their best sex.
It was the worst in terms of pleasure.
Ofcourse Quackity would prefer to engage in foreplay to see Karl slowly get nervous,
Having sex with him in the perfect location and everything is perfect,wich was basically every other time they've had sex other than right now.

But Quackity was getting off,and right now that's all he needed.
No romance,no hoo haa,no shenanigans,
Just putting his dick into a Karl shaped hole with Karl's permission.
Quackity moved faster.
Quackity:"fuck!~ Karl your so-"
Karl:"shhhhhhh!"
Quackity shook his head and gave up on the dirty talk,he just groaned.
Quackity was starting to get vocal,his eyes closed shut as he felt himself twitch,this was probably leading to some premature Cumming,and it was fine.

Quackity:"fu——ghhh!~"
Quackity intentionally Cut himself off with a moan,surprisingly submissive.
Not that Karl was paying attention,but he did seem more awake.
Which Quackity only realized once he opened his eyes.
Karl looked at him with a tired smile.
Karl:"go on"
Quackity rolled his head back,like I said,
Soon.

Quackity thrusted really fast until he eventually finished.
He quickly pulled out and nutted in one of the crooks of the messy blanket.
Karl:"ugh,that's gross..."
Quackitys eyes rolled back into his head as he finished.
Karl laughed at him.
Quackity was soon finished cumming and turned to Karl exhausted.
Quackity:"finally...your an angel,Karl.."

He said as he put his dick away and spooned Karl like he promised.
Karl giggled tiredly as he felt Quackitys warmth in a not unconventional way..
Quackity smiled.
Karl:"I can hear you smile.."
He said as he put the blanket over them,glad that the wet part didn't get him.
Quackity scoffed and softly kissed Karl's neck.
Quackity:"love you....are you hard?~"

Quackity smirked,Karl laughed.
Karl:"fuck no,that was the worst 'sex' we've ever had.."
Quackity rolled his eyes and smiled.
There was a bit of silence.
Karl:"....I love you too..."
Quackity:"you are so-"
Karl:"if you propose again,I'm breaking up with you."