My favorite weed suplier does onlyfans (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/lime🔱 (wattpad glitched and didn't save the part where they were about to have sex)
Song: smts been off w my writing but I can't put my finger on it and it's killing me
Couldn't finish the smut bc of time but I will try my best to finish it
Stoner Karl x plug Quackity,this whole,short crack one shot is based off of that tweet that I found on Pinterest 🧨🧨🧨
There were those Corny emoji pictures that Karl sent Quackity but it wouldn't let me post if they stayed😭
Okay bye guys

Karl was on his bed.
It was a Saturday,and he was in the mood to smoke weed and watch broke back mountain.
That's why he was searching through his adventure time themed stash box,but there was nothing but lighters and rolling papers.
Karl knew exactly how to solve this problem.
He got out his phone and texted his favorite connection.

Quackity🍃🔌😊:

K:
Quackityyyyyyyyy
😁😁😆😁😁😁

Q:
Yoooooo
What's up Karl 😊

K:
😁😁😁🍃🍃🍃
Oh golly goodness! Isn't it a beautiful day to be alive?!

Q:
Do you want to by weed,Karl

K:
Yes sir-eee!!! 😁😁

Q:
Alright
Yk I was totally gonna text u today!
I actually got this new strain that I'm super excited for you to try

K:
Really?!?!?!?!🤤🤤🤤

Q:
Can you stop that
Anyways,yeah! I love giving you some new stuff to try out bc your like sooooooooo low tolerance and you green out so easily
So if you die I'm like 'wow,too much' and if you don't then
Idk
It'll be cool

K:
Sounds fun
When can I come over

Q:
Actually
That's not all

K:
Wdym

Q:
There's...More to it

K:
??
Whatever it is,you can tell me
You can tell me anything 🙂

Q:
I know
Just
This is really weird to say and it's TOTALLY FINE if you say no
This is not an exchange for weed this is a FAVOR/ASK
And I don't want to upset you

K:
Just tell me

Q:
Ok
Do you wanna have sex and post it on onlyfans?

K:
What

Q:
Do you wanna have sex and post it on onlyfans

K:
Oh
Sure,why not

Q:
Really?????

K:
Yeah
I'd appreciate a little more detail though

Q:
Dude ofcourse
Can u come over rn?

K:
Yes sir!!!
On my way!

Q:
Sick

Karl smiled at his phone before getting up and putting on a thick hoodie.
He soon left,and then seen after that arrived at Quackitys apartment complex.
He took the key under Quackitys mat and let himself in.
Quackity wasn't in the living room.
Karl turned off the music he was listening too before he started to make himself at home.
He took off his shoes and put them to the side before walking to Quackitys fridge and peaking inside.

Karl hummed the song he was just listening too as he scanned the inside of the fridge.
Not completely packed,but there were a few cans of coke.
He smiled and took one out.
He popped it open with one hand,closed the fridge with his hips and started walking to Quackitys room.
He had zero interest in any mess on the floor,
He really didn't care.

He constantly felt like a 2D video game character just completing tasks,nearly everything around him was just part of the map he was on,he couldn't control it because he's just a 2 dimensional pixel character making friends and talking to animals.
Well anyways,Karl opened the door to his room and smiled.
Quackity jumped and looked up at him,a rubix cube in his hands.
Weird,what adult plays with rubix cubes?
Quackity:"k-Karl!"

He said nervously.
Karl sipped on his beverage and closed the door behind him.
The room looked like it always did,the blinds were closed and it was lit up by Quackitys gaming set up,usually purple.
Twin sized bed and..that was about it?
He had a set up like a gaming YouTuber,but Quackity always denied have that sort of online presence.
He said he just 'like the way it looked' wich Karl didn't really get but he knew he didn't have too.

Quackity had on a black shirt and gray sweatpants,he didn't have on a beanie wich Karl always loved.
Karl:"took a drink from your fridge,hope you don't mind"
Quackity:"no,not at all! You know you can do basically whatever you want here.."
Karl smiled and nodded before he sat down on his bed.
He examined Quackity,there was an outfit folded together on his desk.
Karl stood up again.

Karl:"is this what you want me to wear?"
Quackity:"oh,um- yeah! But,if you don't want too that's totally fine.."
Karl picked up the top item and held it up.
A loose,white crop top.
He knew where this was going.
He looked down at the other item,it was obviously a short plaid pleated-skirt.
Karl sighed and scoffed.
Karl:"ofcourse."
Quackity:"you don't have too!"

Karl laughed and started to change.
Quackity wasn't sure wether or not he should look away or just act natural.
Karl took off his shirt and tossed it to the side to put on the other one.
Karl:"so,walk me through this whole onlyfans thing?"
Quackity:"oh- sure! Um....okay,so! You know how I started to do onlyfans except people subscribe to see completely blurred content of mine and that,like....gets them off?"
Karl shook his head.
Karl:"this is literally the first time im hearing about this."

Quackity:"yeah- anyways! I figured that a video of my fucking a femboy or a girl would get a bunch of new subscriptions and I wanna get my cat a new scratch tree"
Karl scoffed as he took off his pants.
Karl:" 'or girl'?"
Quackity:"Karl,don't take this the wrong way but...with a blurry vision and you wearing a skirt,I'd probably assume you were a girl."
Karl rolled his eyes.
The outfit was complete,just...a pare of thigh highs left..

Karl looked down at them disgusted.
Quackity:".....you don't wanna wear the thigh highs?-"
Karl:"no,sorry"
Quackity laughed.
Quackity:"you can Film a sex tape In a skirt but thigh highs is where you draw the line?"
Karl:"maybe next time."
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"your already doing wayyy more than I expected anyone to do...you wanna get started?"
Karl smiled and nodded.
Karl:"sure! So what position are we doing?"
Quackity:"uhh...you ride me?"
Karl nodded,taking another sip from the coke he put down earlier.