"Im gay" = 'let me suck your dick' (karlity) 💠♻️🔱

Karl:"I..appreciate that but...are things gonna be different now? I've known this for months and I really didn't want you or anyone to know Because I didn't want anything to change..."
Quackity:"why would anything change?"
Karl:"you know exactly why! Everything's just gonna be- gay!  Me hugging you,looking at you a little too long,complementing you,wishing you a nice day,smiling to much around you- your gonna think that every single thing i do comes from-..some sort of attraction!? And it's gonna ruin everything!"

Quackity:"Karl how stupid are you? Literally who do you think I am?! Your just insecure! Your delusional! Because jokes on you,I like all of those stuff! You being gay doesn't make it weird if I can TOP that weirdness!"
Karl:"what?!"
Quackity:"I LOVE when you touch me! It sounds fuckin gay but I don't care! I love looking at your aesthetically pleasing facial features! I love when you touch my arm,I love when you hug me,I love when you give me unusual compliments like 'the sun really compliments the color of your hair today' or 'I really like the way your hoodie smells,is that a new perfume?' !"

This was in the tone of an argument,but only nice things were being said?
Karl looked at him with squinted eyes,they were both confused about this whole situation.
Quackity:"dude,look....nothings gonna change..I promise..
Karl:"break that promise and I'll break your heart.."
Quackity:"you know it would crush me?
Just so you know...whatever percentage you like me I definitely like you more"
Karl:"why is everything a competition with you?"

Quackity looked at him for a few seconds.
He pushed him.
Karl looked confused.
Karl:"what are you doing?"
Quackity pushed him again.
Karl:"what are- stop that?!"
Quackity shoved him,he didn't know why,but annoying Karl was very fun.
Karl pushed him back.
They looked at each other for a few seconds while in fighting positions,until their masculinity finally took over.

Quackity grabbed Karl's sweater while Karl grabbed his face before they pulled each other together and kissed.
They were like magnets,holding each other close while impulsively making out.
Karl's hands slid down to Quackitys shoulders and chest while Quackity caressed his waist.
It wasn't even a slow kiss,they were literally making out,and not stopping??
Karl whimpered,that was the wake up call.
They pulled away and let go of each other.
Karl:"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Quackity:"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? YOUR THE ONE THAT KISSED ME?!"
Karl:"WHAT?!"
Quackity:"UH HUH!"
Karl:"SO AFTER ALL THAT YOUR REALLY GONNA DENY THE FACT THAT YOU KISSED ME? SERIOUSLY?!"
Quackity Paused for a second,he looked to the side confused.
Quackity:"umm....no? That would be...homophobic.."
He unfroze and stood up normally again.
Karl:"yeah,it would be."
Karl crossed his arms.

Quackity scratched the back of his head.
Quackity:"and I would never be homophobic to you.."
Karl nodded.
They looked at each other.
It was only a matter of time before they'd start making out again,and oh!- they already were.
They pulled each other closer again,sloppily making out.
They really couldn't be stopped.
It was just that,no one was there to see them,
They were alone In a locked hotel room,
What else were they supposed to do??

It got more intense very quickly,Quackity pushed his hands under Karl's sweater,
Karl's hands were wrapped around Quackitys neck.
Karl tried to hide his whimpers,but he wasn't fooling Quackity.
Everytime their lips would even slightly part just to get some air again,there would be saliva still connecting them,Karl's cheeks were red he was starting to moan.
Quackity pushed him against the counter making Karl's breath hitch.
He smirked,knowing his next move.

Karl removed his right hand from Quackity body and turned down the lights on the dimmer behind him before his hands tracked down to Quackitys belt and started to undo it.
Quackity:"whoa- what the hell?!"
Quackity pulled Away.
Karl:"what? Oh my god I'm SO sorry I should've asked first,I just thoughts that's what you meant when you were putting your hands on my belt- I'm SO sorry!-"
Quackity:"wait- no,Karl it's fine..."
Karl sighed,conceded if he crossed a line.