Post nut clarity (karlity) lime/♻️

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱/smut♻️
Song:
GUYYSSS my phone is finally FIXXXEDDD
after like 5 days of not posting HIIIIII

Quackity was in his bed,bored out of his mind.
He was alone,no one was there to keep him company on this humid morning,his room was dim and he was laying on his bed,his body over the covers and pillows.
He's been staring at the celling for 10 minutes now,groaning and wiping his eyes,rolling around trying to get comfortable,nothing worked.
He was so bored,and he missed his boyfriend.
Stupid Karl,visiting his hometown like an idiot..
Karl.....karllll....

Quackity started to day dream about his away boyfriend,a nice fancy date in that new 5 star restaurant that opened in town,walking home with our hands tied while laughing...getting home...tired...tired of horny?...sexual tension..
Passionate sex.
Quackitys mind wandered to some unholy places,a whopping 14 hours without Karl,this was bound to happen.
It was only a matter of time before Quackitys dick would 'rise up' over his heart.
Quackity welt a stretch in his shorts,he looked down and groaned before letting his head fall back onto the pillow.

He laid there for a few seconds before he sat up,he knew exactly how to solve this,sleep!
Quackity uncovered the edge of the blanket only too see something out of place.
It was Karl's shirt,the shirt he'd usually wear to bed.
It was orange,Quackity once told Karl that the color orange fit him because he was somehow the human embodiment of the little green leaf on a fresh orange,Karl just got into bed and cuddled up next to him before giving him a goodnight kiss.
Quackitys Hand slowly traveled down to his erection,dragging the shirt along.

Quackity groaned as he lightly palmed himself with his boyfriend shirt.
This was weird...
Quackity squinted as his eyes closed,this just...
Felt weird..
Especially since Karl didn't know about it,
without him knowing this isn't just horny jerking off to your boyfriend it's.....weird.
Quackity shook his head and removed his hand,his thighs twitching from the loss of contact.
Quackity picked up his phone to text Karl.

Karl (number 1 dickrider) 💘

Q:
Karl
Sweetie
R u there??

K:
Sweetie?
Who is this?? What did you do to my boyfriend Quackity LOL😅

Quackity groaned,that's such a Karl thing to say.

K:
Jk!
What's up?
Hun
Nevermind it's weird

Q:
U know ur like
The best,right?

K:
Q you know I love u but please get to the point I have some stuff to do

Q:
Can I jerk off to you?
Like
I wanted to ask bc I'm not sure if it's certain that you would be fine with me jerking off to you without telling you first

K:
Oh
Yeah sure?

Q:
Rlly?

K:
Totally
Thanks for asking,I'm fine with it just pls send pictures
Or videos
And describe it to me in detail later

Q:
We could just call?
What do you have to do anyway?

K:
Nothing I was just gonna make a grilled cheese sandwich
I just get nervous when you stall

Q:
Oh okay,so call?

Karl (number 1 dickrider) 💘
IS CALLING....

❎                                                     ✅

Quackity picked up and exhaled.
Karl:"what's up big dog?"
Quackity groaned,lightly arching his lower back as he pulled down his black shorts and Boxers.
Quackity:"heyy Karl.."
Karl:"are you already starting? I wish I could do something to help so you don't have to jerk off to me saying 'big dog' but I don't know what..."
Quackity started to slowly stroke himself as he rolled back his head and groaned.
Quackity:"It's okay...fuck,I could jerk off to you cooking a fucking egg~"
Karl scoffed.

Karl:"egg fetish?"
Quackity:"n-no,I mean....I love you so much that I~- could jerk off to you doing basically anything..~"
Karl:"awww"
Quackity weakly smiled as he slowly started to jerk himself off with Karl's shirt still in the palm of his hand.
Quackity:"ugh,fuck~....I'm jerking off with a shirt you left here,fyi...."
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"wow,wich one?"
Quackity:"that shirt you always wear to bed,
The orange one.."

Quackity sped up,just trying to get out some more Precum so it wouldn't feel so rough.
Karl:"you should probably know that I haven't washed that shirt in like...two weeks.."
Quackity groaned and sped up his hand,why?
Don't worry about it.
Quackity:"agh!~ will you think I'm gross if I don't stop?~"
Karl:"kinda,but I'll still love you"
Quackity scoffed as he arched his back,his legs twitching.
He wasn't really rushing,but he was pent up and was probably gonna finish way sooner than usual.

Karl:"really wish I could do something to turn you on,Lex..."
Quackity bit his lip as he rolled his head back.
Quackity:"i-it's Fine- I-I just need you— voiCe'~"
Karl:"Wanna hear about my trip here?"
Quackity:"s—suRe!~"
Quackity sped up,already close.
Karl:"alright,well after I left i got into my car and started driving,on the way there I stopped at a truck stop to get you a souvenir that says 'best boyfriend ever' because I love you-"
Quackity groaned,he kept on listening to Karl talk while he felt a knot in his stomach.

He just kept on talking and talking,with those weird phrases and somewhat unintentional praise every few seconds.
The excitement and jokes,Quackity wished Karl would just come back.
Speaking of 'come'..
Quackity arched his back again,groaning loudly as his legs stiffened.
His eyes pathetically rolled back into his head as he felt himself twitch in his own hand.
Regardless of everything,Karl just kept on talking.

Quackitys eyes clenched shut as he stroked his last strokes.
And with one loud groan,he gripped the tip as the fluid came squirting out.
Quackity lower back arching and his legs stretched out.
It lasted for a few seconds before he slowly came down from his high.
Karl:"did you finish?"
Quackity breathed heavily,he didn't say anything for about half a minute.
He opened his eyes and looked around,feeling a great wave of shame conquer him.

Quackity sighed.
Karl:"you okay?"
Quackity:"sorry i came on your shirt..."
He said as he threw it in the laundry basket and got under the covers.
He curled up into a ball and laid on his side.
Karl:"it's fine,please just wash it before I get home!"
Quackity:"I will.."
Karl:"...Are you feeling that post nut clarity?-"
Quackity:"yes...just-..when will you be back? I miss you.."
This got sad pretty fast.

Karl:"I know lex,I miss you too,I'll be there in two days"
Quackity groaned.
Quackity:"can you stay on the phone?.."
Karl:"I still have..umm,30 minutes to get ready to go meet my family! You wanna talk while I go do that?"
Quackity:"I'd like that.."