Christmas house party (karlity) 💠🎄

Karl x Quackity 🎄🎄🎄🎄
Fluff💠
Song: christmasss yeahhh
This was gonna be a regular shmeguler getting high chapter but SINCE ITS CHRISTMAS ITS A CHRISTMAS CHAPYER!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! ❤️🎄🧑‍🎄🤶🥳🎉

Karl was at a house party.
It was...weird? It was fun earlier but now he was slowly sobering up from the two shots he had.
The comedic affect of adults wearing Christmas hats started to slowly wear off,but that didn't make Karl take his off ofcourse.
He was tired,like when you have a fun time with your friend but your social battery eventually dies so you just end up quietly watching everyone have fun while you awkwardly stand there in silence trying to figure out why nothing any one is saying or doing is making you laugh anymore.

So now,he was standing next to the stair case with his laughing friends and a red cup with mountain Dew,drpepper and eggnog in it.
Karl looked around,debating on wether or not he should just leave.
It's not like anyone would notice,Karl hasn't spoken in over 20 minutes,he basically turned invisible.
Karl sighed as he looked down at the weird mixture of fluids in his cup.
Fuck it,I'll just leave.-he thought to himself.

Karl leaned off of the staircase and started making his way upstairs.
Just like he expected,no one noticed.
He needed to splash his face with water before heading home,he was getting tired and didn't wanna risk driving under the influence.
By 'driving' I mean driving his bike,and by 'influence' I mean Karl being bored and tired at the same time.
Karl walked up the stairs and to the end of the hall.
It said 🚾 on the door,so Karl knew it was the bathroom,but t,hen Karl tried to open the door,It was locked.

Karl sighed,annoyed,frustrated,tired,some could even say suicidal at this moment.
He was just drained.
Karl sighed and turned around to the next room before opening it.
He was immediately hit with a disgusting smell,making him cough.
Karl:"Jesus,what the..."
Karl coughed harder and harder.
"close the door you idiot!"
He heard a all-too familiar voice shout from inside.

Karl went in and closed the door behind him. He quickly went over to the window across the room and opened a window,all while he covered his nose and mouth with the collar of his shirt.
Quackity:"Karl you stupid fucking idiot,your letting the smoke out!"
Quackity yelled annoyed.
Karl:"your gonna end up killing yourself if you don't open a window,there's way to much smoke in here!"

Quackity sighed annoyed and rolled his head back,Quackity looked at him as the smoke slowly started to clear.
Quackity was sitting on the floor,leaning against the front of the the king sized bed behind him.
It was a regular guest room,other than the fact that there was a rolling tray infront of him with spilled grinded up weed.
Quackity was wearing a grey hoodie and loose sweatpants,but was it really a 'house party' look?
Karl walked over to him,taking his collar off of his nose and mouth only to cough again.

Karl:"I-I'm serious,you can't hotbox this much,
It's dangerous"
Quackity looked up at him annoyed after taking another hit from his blunt.
Quackity:"shut the fuck up Karl? Your such a virgin..."
Karl shrugged and sat down next to him.
You might be thinking 'is this an enemies to lovers story?' But no,it's not.
Quackity wasn't bullying Karl or anything,they were friends.
Quackity just talked to Karl like this when he was annoyed,knowing Karl was too kind to really hate him for it.

Karl looked at him like he wasn't just insulted.
Karl:"I was looking for the bathroom,but the doors locked"
Quackity:"I know,their having an orgy in there I've had to piss for like...4 hours now"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"you don't mind?"
Quackity:"nah...I think the weed either made the fluids go back into stomach or I pissed myself and am just too high to notice."
Karl looked down at Quackitys crotch,touching the fabric on his thigh to check.
Karl:"no,your good."