Two dicks,one twink (Quackity x karl ) 💠 4

Karl x Quackity
Fluff 💠
Song:
Gonna update later but rn I gotta sleep bc I'm incredibly tired sorry😪

it's been a while since corpse,Quackity and Karl had that threesome.
A few weeks have passed and they became friends.
After Karl gave head to Quackity and corpse,
They tried some different positions all around the room and spent the rest of the day together.
After that,it was a little awkward for Karl because he thought this was just a fling but that quickly changed,since the hanging out after casual sex quickly turned into a real friend thing.

Anyways,at this point they were friends with benefits,and pretty good ones at that.
Things were good they way they were.
....except they kinda weren't.
Quackity wanted more,he really liked being around karl,he was just the Perfect human being?
He could picture holding him infront of a big ol' fire pit with a thick blanket over them in Karl's lake house,wich he assumed his family just had.
Fucking corpse was fun,and being his friend somehow beat that.

He was a good friend,he just.....like-liked Karl.
Anyways,Quackity was in his room.
Sitting on his bottom bunk,playing sims 4 in his comfy clothes since he didn't have any classes today,making his sim propose to Karl.
Quackity smiled at his screen at the wholesome delusions in his head.
Karl,ofcourse accepted the proposal and they moved in together.
Quackity kicked his feet and quietly squealed before taking a sip of his hot chocolate,ready to browse the couples homes when the door opened.

He quickly swallowed his beverage and closed his lap too before getting in a more 'laid back
Manly' position.
It was Karl,thee apple of my eye.
Quackity:"sup?"
Karl closed the door and went over to Quackity.
Karl:"I'm tired as shit.."
He said as he fell onto of Quackity in his bed and cuddled into him.
Quackity immediately felt his body warm up.
Karl put the blanket over them,his hand and head on Quackitys comfy chest,ready to steal some body heat.

Quackity put his arm around him.
When Karl came in,he had on his signature college hoodie,red shorts and UGG inside boots.
Quackity could feel Karl try to get them off with only his feet while under the covers before giving up.
He was the epitome of the gender swapped 'fall/autumn girl'.
Karl:"wanna watch a movie?"
He said,not really asking since he was opening Quackitys laptop.

Quackity:"uh-"
Quackity quickly closed it.
Karl looked at him confused.
Karl:"what's wrong? Are you watching porn? You know I could just watch it with you,right-"
Quackity:"no- it's not that,it's just....a surprise! Close your eyes..."
Karl felt a flustered smile creep onto his face before he looked away and covered his eyes.
Karl:"alright...."
He said excited,ofcourse Karl was gonna look,
So Quackity put his sleeve over his eyes just incase.

He Opened his laptop and exited the game before going on HBO.
Quackity took his sleeve off of Karl's eyes and Karl opened his eyes,still happy.
Karl:"soooo....what's the surprise?-"
Quackity:"I'm not telling you."
Karl frowned.
Karl:"cmonnn....."
Karl whined as he lightly stroked Quackitys chest and looked up at him while his other hand traveled under the blanket.
Quackity sighed.

Karl:"pretty please?...."
Quackity felt shivers down his spine as he shifted positions,feeling Karl's hand reach down his sweatpants.
He had a thing for begging,and well,Karl.
Karl started to slowly jerk him off.
Quackity:"mh~...."
Quackity rolled his head back.
Quackity:"...I-I'm not gonna tell you,Karl..~"
Karl stopped,he took his hands back to himself and crossed them,leaving Quackity twitching under the covers.
Karl:"fine,not my problem"

Quackity had a look of disappointment for himself before he raised his head again.
Why didn't I just lie???
Quackity:"cmon man...."
Karl smiled teasingly.
Karl:"pick out a nice Christmas movie,the least you can do for me is keep me warm.."
Karl sighed as he pulled down the back of his shorts.
He knew Karl didn't mean that,but still,even him talking down was hot.

Quackity tried to look for a 'nice Christmas movie while Karl wiggled around under the covers before sliding down on Quackitys dick.
Quackity groaned while Karl surprisingly held in his moan.
He got down to the base and went back to laying on top of Quackity.
Karl:"your warm..."
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"your warm too."

Karl smiled up at him and wrapped his arms around him.
It felt so nice,Quackity felt his cheeks lighten up as he saw Karl smile at him.
He couldn't even explain it in his head,he was so perfect,the perfect person to just...have around you?
Karl:"found a Christmas movie?"
Quackity:"yup"