Bored. (Karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/lime🔱
Song:
Shhsjsihsvsvwjehsgv,Short filler chapter,
Wrestling practice in ur dorm room part 3
Also.
5 MORE PARTS UNTIL 100 CHAPTERS ⁉️

Karl was in his dorm room,laying down on his bed,staring at his phone.
He hasn't seen Quackity in hours since he had a huge law exam or whatever.
He seemed pretty stressed out,but it's been hours now.
The room was dim since...two Gamer boys at heart,sharing  college dorm together who also happen to fuck each other a lot 'just happened' to like it dim.

Speaking of fucotking,It's been a few weeks since Quackity and Karl hooked up on Quackitys bed.
The watched a movie,went to bed and from there on out,things just fell into place.
Karl made Quackitys bed his bed by...sleeping in it..like,all the time.
You'd expect that they slept together,but they were two over worked college student,they needed their re
st.
So as an end result,they kinda just switched beds.

Quackity wanted to feel as close to Karl as possible when he wasn't there so he slept on Karl's bed,Karl wanted to same but sometimes there'd be days they were lucky to even hang out together.
Karl was bored and honestly kinda horny,and Quackity wasn't around so....
He exited twitter and went on his chat with Quackity on iMessages.

Quackity🧑🏻‍⚖️❤️🪵

K:
Hey
Hey
Where r u rn?

No response.
Karl frowned.

K:
Come over and lemme lick the tip of ur dick🤤
Helllooooo
Come here and FUCK
If u come here rn you WILL find me on your bed wearing your wrestling teams hoodie and my extra short SHORTS
Lexxxx
Cmon
Answer pls 😢
Babe I'm bored cmereeee NOW OR I WILL FUCKING SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE WITH MYSELF IN IT

Karl groaned,still no response.
He sighed and turned off his phone before chucking it somewhere on the sheets and turning over.
He covered himself in the blanket and decided,
That he'll just have to sleep it off..
Karl got comfortable and started to close his eyes.
Ready to enter dream world...peace and quiet-
Karl heard the door swing open,frustrating him immediately.
Quackity:"karllllll"
Karl looked at him carelessly storm into the room.

He said nothing as Quackity rambled and started kicking off his shoes.
Quackity:"that test- wow.....I mean,I think I did good but then again,am I even capable of doing good? Fuck.."
Quackity threw his bag on the ground and took off his hoodie revealing one of Karl's adventure time shirts under it.
Karl just watched him.
Quackity took off his jeans and crawled into bed with Karl.
He took off his beanie before violently throwing it against the wall and spooning Karl.

Quackity sighed.
Karl turned around and looked at him,they were close.
Karl still hasn't said anything.
Quackity:"I just...don't wanna fail..."
Karl:"your not gonna fail.."
Quackity looked him up and down.
Quackity:"...why do you have no expression on your face? It's creeping me out.."
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"sorry,I was about to go to sleep"
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"oh,sorry for Waking you up then"
Karl looked around before looking at Quackity with curiosity.

Karl:"hey d'ya get any of my texts?"
Quackity shook his head before getting out his phone.
Karl could stop him,but he didn't.
Quackity:" 'hey,hey,where are you right now?'
N'then you said 'Come over and lemme lick the tip of ur dick?....Come here and fuck,
If u come here rn you WILL find me on your bed wearing your wrestling teams hoodie and my extra short shorts'....sorry,my phone was on silent.."
He said as he looked at Karl,laughing in his head.

Karl shrugged.
Karl:"yeah..i still wanna go to bed but..wanna grind?"
Quackity Instantly smiled.
Quackity:"fuck yeah I Wanna grind?!"
Karl chuckled and kissed Quackity.
Quackity kissed back and they immediately collided.
Karl ran his hands through Quackitys hair while Quackity pulled him closer,their legs intertwined basically putting them in the same position with their thigh on each others crotches.

Karl:"ah!~"
Karl whimpered as Quackity rubbed his leg against his thigh.
Karl:"t-to intense,dial it back-"
Karl said through the kiss.
Quackity slowed down and whispered a quiet
"Sorry".