Camp counselor (karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 lime🔱
Song:
The upload schedule is literally in the fucking trenches BUT i swear I'm trying😭 kinda
Thanks again for all your birthday wishes❤️
Camp counselor smut??...

Karl walked through the beautiful woods,sun shining through the tall tall trees,his dad hiking boots stomping on the hard dirt ground while the keys attached to one of his belt loops clattered with every step he took.
A happy smile and his face as he made his way to the main cabin.
Right before he arrived,Karl took a deep breath before swinging the door open.
Karl:"gooooood mornin happy campers!"
He said enthusiastically as the kids cheered.

Karl walked inside,greeting kids left and right with a happy camper smile on his face.
Karl was on his way to the back of the cabin to grab a plate of yummy breakfast when a kid yelled his name.
'COUNSELOR KARL!'
Karl looked to the side to see some familiar kids sit at it with glue sticks and cut up paper.
He smiled and took a seat at their table,right next to one of his coworkers,Quackity.
Karl:"how are my favorite campers doing on this beautiful morning,huh?"

The kids seemed excited to tell him whatever they were about to report.
They all started talking at the same time until eventually one kid overshadowed their voices by being obnoxiously loud while cutting up some colored paper.
Kid:"counselor Karl,we,we- we are doing really good because your here now!"
The stuttered while looking at his project.
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"well that's nice of you to say,I'm glad to see you guys too! Why aren't you eating breakfast?"

Other kid:"we-we- it's a surprise!!"
The little girl yelled.
Karl looked down at their messy table,a bunch of colored paper cut up in messy shapes,Karl doubted this would be museum worthy but..
He appreciated everything they decided to make for him.
Quackity:"what up,sunny boy."
He said in a nonchalant tone,Karl slowly looked to him.
Quackity was wearing sunglasses,his hair was messy and he was wearing a small sun hat.

He also had on a blue t shirt,the opposite teams color.
Karl wore green,wich was his team.
Quackitys team was known for being brave and
Ruthless,while Karl's was more about kindness and team spirit!
Quackity was interesting,the day they arrived Karl could tell he was...puzzled?
He was often pissed off by the kids,but was nice enough to hide it behind his sunglasses and forced smile.

Karl and Quackity,along with a few other counselors had to act out a certain rivalry between them to motivate the kids to work harder at challenges.
Karl:"heyyy..."
Karl slowly leaned closer to him and sniffed.
Karl:"why do you smell like grass?-"
Kid:"because!- we were playing in the grass earlier and he- he fell down! And- and we tackled him!"
One of the 6 year olds chimed in.

Karl looked at Quackity annoyed before turning back to the kids.
Kid:"c-c-counselor Quackity said that if we guess his- real name until the summer ends he's gonna buy all of us a really really big ice cream!"
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"oh,is he?"
"Yeah" multiple kids said all at once.
Karl smirked at Quackity.
Karl:"you know....I actually happen to know what counselor Quackitys real name is.."

Quackity:"he's lying."
Karl smiled as the kids looked up at them excited.
"TELL US!"
The kids started to chant while banging on the table with zero rhythm.
Karl looked over at Quackity.
Quackity shook his head,begging him not to do it.

Even though Quackity annoyed Karl with his low work moral,he was gonna blackmail him with this information for a little longer.
Karl rolled his eyes and turned back to the kids.
Karl:"sorry guys,I forgot..."
The kids groaned and threw a fit,making Karl laugh.

Later that night.

Karl exhaled as it was finally over.
He breathed heavily as he got off of Quackity.
Quackity:"fuck..."
Karl rolled to his side and laid down,trying to fit in as comfortable as he could in the single bed.
He softly kissed Quackitys bare arm before going back to trying to catch his breath.
Quackity:"third times a charm?"
Karl looked at him for a few seconds before he sighed annoyed and got up.
Quackity:"what?"

Karl:"your so....Ugh."
Karl groaned as he crawled over Quackity to get out of bed.
He put on his shirt and loose sweatpants before walking over to the kitchen island of his cabin.
Karl leaned over the counter to get a glass of water.
Quackity:"your so confusing,Karl Jacobs..."
Karl rolled his eyes.
Quackity sat up,the blanket over his crotch as he got out a blunt from his nightstand.
He put it in his mouth as he Tried to discreetly light it.

Quackity:"it's like you hate me.."
Karl:"yeah,imagine..."
Quackity sat up and put the lighter down.
Quackity:"you know,at first it was turning me on...some awkward..weirdly serious about his job even though the pay really wasn't that good and degraded me 24/7 ending up showing up to my cabin every night...but now...your just a dick,man"
He said unserious as he took a hit and exhaled the drug.
Karl sighed and took a sip from his water.
Karl:"well,I don't hate you? Your just incredibly annoying sometimes"

He said as he turned around to see Quackity smoking again.
Karl:"are you fucking kidding me."
Quackity shrugged and awkwardly lowered the blunt as he quietly coughed.
Quackity:"sorry.."
Karl groaned and turned back around.
He leaned over the counter to open his drawer,
Right before he pulled out an old book.
Quackity got up and started walking over to Karl.

Karl:"rules for sunnyvile summer camp counselors that are MANDATORY to follow! Rule number 4,do not bring ANY kind contraband onto the properties of sunnyvile summer camp!"
He read the books rules out loud,but most of it he already know by heart.
Quackity put the joint in his mouth,holding it with his teeth while his arms slowly wrapped around Karl's waist.
Quackity:"and what?"
He muttered with his mouth partially occupied,Karl could hear the crisp burning of the rolled paper right next to his ear,Quackity was lucky not to set his hair on fire.

Karl's voice shivered as he tried to keep reading.
Karl:"..a-as summ..Summerville summer camp is a sacred and...t-traditional place where no..
Acts of adultery are allowed..."
Quackity closed his eyes as he slowly ran his hands under Karl's loose shirt,up to his nipples.
Karl flinched and whimpered,but tried to keep reading.
Karl:"rule number 6,all acts of intercourse are strictly prohibited...s...Summerville summer camp is....is no place for sinning an..and..."
Karl's breathing started to get harder and harder.

Quackity undid the drawstrings of Karl's sweatpants before they dropped down.
He used one hand to gently pushed Karl's back down and aligned himself with him with his other.
Karl was now lightly pressed against the kitchen counter top,breathing heavily while he rubbed his legs together.
Quackity:"what about gay sex,I'm guessing that's against the rules too?"
Karl wasn't sure how to answer,he just shrugged.
Karl:"they don't really specifyaH!~"
He winced as Quackity pushed in the tip.

Karl tightened his grip on the sacred rule book while Quackity took the blunt out of his mouth.
He held it infront of Karl's lips and looked at him,somehow,after so many times,he still had to adjust.
Quackity:"here,maybe this'll help you be quiet.."
Karl looked at him before he accepted and held the joint in his mouth,ready for Quackity to push in more.