Roadside 'assistance' (karlity) ♻️ 3

Karl:"0h,um..yeah,not intentionally..just wanted people to say 'wow Karl,you haven't changed one bit!' Hah..."
Karl didn't do an impression as he said that,he was Clearly nervous.
Karl looked up at him and slowly put his hand on his chest.
Karl:"...don't you..want too?.."
Quackity put his hands on his waist,coming closer as he hovered over his lips.
Quackity:"somethings telling me this will only make things worse,but....you just look so beautiful"
Quackity kissed him,finally.

Karl thought he'd be doing the first move,but there they were,making out against some random car in Quackitys workshop.
Karl missed Quackitys touch,he missed It so much,he tried to fill the holes Quackity had 'marked' but nothing could compare.
Karl ran his hands through the hair on the back of Quackitys head,he obviously still remembered All his soft spots.
Quackity quickly picked him up by his thighs and started walking over to the other wall,not to far away from the back door that was still open.

Karl:"wait,what a-about the...~"
Karl trailed off,he honestly couldn't care less.
Karl started to palm Quackity making him groan.
Quackity pushed his hands under his shirt before turning him around,pinning him to the wall.
Karl whimpered as Quackity continued to kiss his unconventionally turned face down to his neck.
This was inevitable,they just couldn't let go,
And they knew they didn't have too if things were just...easier.
Quackity:"you knew this would happen...didn't you.."

Quackity huffed,clearly full of lust.
Karl thought Quackity would be more likely to be able to fill that 'Karl shaped' hole in his heart since he got around without complications,but he was wrong.
Quackity missed him as much as Karl missed him back,Everytime he'd go out with his friends,or hookup with someone,or just do a simple task like playing a video game,all he could think about was Karl.

'What if Karl were here?'
'Karl would love this'
'Karl would hate this'
'Karl would probably say something like __ in a situation like this'
'Karl would like this outfit'
'I wish Karl could talk to me today'
Everything was about Karl,his mind was spinning.
Sometimes it would die down,he'd tell himself he got over him but it always came back even harder than before.
Now that was actually back,he wasn't sure what to do.

But I guess this was a start,either good or bad.
Karl quickly fumbled around with his belt,
trying to get it off but Quackity was quicker since his pants were already down.
He pulled down Karl's pants basically forcing the belt to come undone as well as his boxers.
Quackity breathed next to Karl's ear as he rubbed it against his hole.
Karl whined,his legs already weak,barley holding himself up.
Karl:"l-Lex...p-please..~"
Karl begged,sounding like he was sobbing already.

Quackity pulled his waist closer making Karl desperately arch his back.
Quackity aligned himself with him,lightly starting to push the tip in as he admired Karl's position.
His back arched,face pressed up against the wall trying to look his way,his body and the concrete wall leaving the shirt lifted where it was just above his nipples,his face red and his body the exact same as when he left.
Quackity tried to shake his thoughts off,trying to force himself to think about nothing other than getting off,but this was Karl after all.

Quackity pushed himself In,fucking Karl against the wall.
Karl:"AHhH!~"
He seemed pent up,it didn't even occur to Quackity that Karl probably hasn't had sex in a while.
Quackity:"fuck~.."
Quackity groaned as he tightly held onto Karl's waist,leaving bruises already.
Karl whined,feeling his eyes already tear up,it really has been a while since he's been stretched like this,it almost hurt like his first time.

Quackity took a deep breath before he started to thrust in and out,middle pace.
Karl whimpered and moaned with every push against the wall and into him.
He didn't even care that there was an open door only a few meters away,he didn't care.
Quackity kissed his neck while he brought up one of his hands to nipples,caressing it lightly.
Karl moaned out as he rolled his head back.
Karl:"lEx!~ f—fuCk!~...y-you knOw im seNsitivE there..!~"
Quackity:"how could I forget? Now quiet down before someone hears you.."

Karl bit his bottom lip,trying to be quiet,but Quackity sped up.
Karl:"mHh!~ mHhhH!~"
He just kept on getting louder and higher.
Quackity sped up,his other hand now gripping his shoulder,pulling him back with every thrust as be leaned back.
He looked down at himself,sweat dripping down his neck,watching as he fucked Karl after nearly a year,he was honestly proud of himself.
Karl crying out,moaning,drooling,tearing up,
his hands curled into a first as he scratched the wall,his mind was empty and he was so tight.

Quackity groaned,starting to get vocal too.
Quackity:"fuck,I've missed being inside of you~"
Quackity moaned as he got close to Karl again,
Speeding up.
Karl breath hitched,he gave up on trying to be quiet.
His mouth hung open and is head was cocked back,his eyes so close to rolling back into his head all the way.
Karl:"a-aH- leX!~ p-plLea...ssE!~"
He couldn't even talk anymore,everything he said came out in a jumble of moans,he couldn't handle it.

Quackity ran his hands into Karl's hair before he grabbed a handful of it and pulled.
Karl:"aHhH!~"
Karl moaned loudly,tears finally rolling down his cheeks.
He was ruined,overstimulated,and it hasn't even been that long,but it's been a long time since he's done this.
It was like a reward,Karl felt blessed that Quackity wasn't too made to not fuck him against a wall.
Quackity tugged on his hair so he'd look at him,karl looked into his eyes.

They were both sweating,legs shaking,giving it their all.
This was so much more than some rough hook up.
Karl:"p-pLeAse inSide...~"
He sobbed.
It seemed like Karl would read minds since Quackity wasn't planning on finishing inside of him.
Quackity:"you really think you deserve it?"
Quackity groaned,his hand pinching Karl's 'sensitive spot'.
Karl's legs shook like they were starting to give out.

Karl:"pleAssEee...I neeD you...ivE missEd it so muChH plEasSEe...!~"
He whined,he clearly wanted it.
Quackity felt himself twitch,he was lucky he didn't already prematurely bust in him.
Quackity let go of his hair and leaned back again.
He knew he had to give it his all these last few minutes.
He clenched his eyes shut as he groaned,Karl felt so good,and It was time.
He took a deep breath and paused for a few seconds,feeling the sweat drip down his body.

Karl was about to plead for him to let him finish but he was cut off by his own loud moan.
Quackity shoved himself in,hitting Karl's gspot over,and over,and over,and over.
Karl wasn't even in control of his moans anymore,at this point his mouth was just hanging open letting anything his body decided to push out of his mouth,out.
Quackity tightly held Karl to contain himself,
Groan after groan,even though he wasn't nearly as vocal as Karl,Karl still enjoyed listening to him get off.

Karl legs were hanging on by a thread,so close to collapsing as he felt his insides get tossed around like it was nothing.
Quackity sped up the most he could,reflex training was really paying off.
Quackity:"fuCk im cloSe!~...fuck- fuCkk— fuCKkkkKkK!~"
Quackity groaned,pressing against Karl as he finished deep Inside,Karl came at the same time,his high pitched moan beating him in volume.
Karl finished all over the wall while he felt Quackity finally fill him up again.

I guess the hole was filled again,he thought it was in his heart but I guess he was somewhat wrong.
They froze in orgasm for a few seconds before their body's shut down.
Karl slid down to the floor,landing knee first on the cold concrete floor.
He laid there,breathing heavily,his ass still exposed and leaking with cum.
Quackity leaned against the wall with his back as he pulled his pants up the most he could before he fell to the floor too.

He groaned,his chest going up and down as he tried to breath regularly.
Legs open in a man spreading position,his dick still out in the open and his pants undone.
He rolled his head back,sweat running down his face coming from his scalp.
He closed his eyes.
They both laid there weakly,trying to get their heart rate to stop moving at the pace of a sports car.
Quackity sighed and wiped his eyes before he noticed a pare of eyes looking at him.
He looked at Karl next to him,so incredibly ruined.

Karl:"..I know your upset with me but can you please-"
Quackity pulled him to him.
His hands wrapped around him and his head placed on his chest.
Holding him again felt so good.
Karl sighed,not even caring that Quackitys shirt was full of sweat.
Quackity pushed his hair out of the way to kiss his forehead.
Karl:"thanks for not pulling out...i missed you.."
Quackity:"i missed you too..."